Miley Cyrus...stoner?

Discussion in 'General' started by flamerun92, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Just do a yahoo or google search for 'nakid Miley Cyrus'.:D

2. [quote name='"xChildinTime"']

hahaha the answer to that is no, I would fuck justin bieber under any circumstances[/quote]
    Gross

3. hahahahahaha i have, and yeah i know. one of my friends on it just mumbled to himself and stared at pokemon cards the entire time......

i could really careless about miley cyrus but i just feel like she's putting out a bad name for us stoner girls out there by being careless.

like sure i guess you can say shes physically attractive but is that all your looking for in a girl, you guys?????

4. [quote name='"darksmoker"']

yeah. at six flags in new jersey. she had a few concerts there and i worked in that department. twas pretty cool.[/quote]

Gotta know. What's she like?

5. she was nice as all hell to me. but a lot shorter in person than i expected lol. honestly, i kinda got the vibe that she smoked, you know when youre talking to someone you can just tell. she was pretty smart too. surprised me, and it was pretty fun hanging out with her even though it was "work". and like i said she has my phone number haha, but of course shes never called me outaide of work =[ i wish her number wasnt on restricted when she called

6. [quote name='"flamerun92"']aye aye aye,i know she is an annoying singer but as a 19yr old guy that thinks with his dick,she is one fine piece of ass in my opinon. not to sound like a asshole or anything lol . her smoking le ganja is just a plus on my "fap to a celeb" list lmao[/quote]

I like the way you think my friend.

7. [quote name='"darksmoker"']

she was nice as all hell to me. but a lot shorter in person than i expected lol. honestly, i kinda got the vibe that she smoked, you know when youre talking to someone you can just tell. she was pretty smart too. surprised me, and it was pretty fun hanging out with her even though it was "work". and like i said she has my phone number haha, but of course shes never called me outaide of work =[ i wish her number wasnt on restricted when she called[/quote]

My cousin went swimming with Britney spears's sister. She told me that girl is the definition of a bitch.

8. Now let's watch her go down hill on Coke and weed get the blame.
    Damn gateway drug

9. jamie lynn? haha. yeah, i can imagine...being britney's little sister would indeed turn someone into a bitch. she';s hot as all fuck though

10. Of course she smokes... It's pretty obvious.

11. the bitch is fine... well, was until she got preggo

12. Id smoke a few bones, Let her smoke my bone, then bone the hell out of her. That ass is a Win.

13. ooooo i see what you did there.......you honestly confused and scared the shit out of me for a good minute thanks hahahaha. i was pretty baked when i wrote that and when i saw that i was like WAS I REALLY THAT BLAZED THAT I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT I TYPED THAT HOLY SHIT WHATS WRONG WITH ME

thanks dude haha :smoke:

14. I say just tape her mouth shut and you're good to go, LOL.

[quote name='"HolderOfTheBong"']Id smoke a few bones, Let her smoke my bone, then bone the hell out of her. That ass is a Win.[/quote]

So off subject... but is your picture a lawn Nome?? I'm on my phone and can't really tell?.

15. Shoulda sweet talked her into sharing a bowl...things could've gotten intresting :devious:...although with billy ray as her father your heart might not be the only thing thats achy breaky...lol

16. i like her voice, imagine a country accent talking dirty to you?

YEEE HAW

17. Its F#&% ridiculous, of course she smokes weed, she obviously cant admit it because , yep you guessed it her "sponsors" would be very upset. Remember phelps.

Attached Files: