Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mild hallucinations

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Has anyone experienced any mild hallucinations from smoking marijuana ?

Last night i was sitting in a pitch black room. All of a sudden the bottom half of my vision went red and green, like i was looking through old 3d glasses. I then thought to myself just go with it. Then i could have swore i could see the atoms/?? in the air infront of me.

What could of caused this ?

2. low tolerance? Letting your imagination wonder?

3. You were just high as shit. One time I was pretty sure I saw an aligator come out of the woods like a hungry hungry hippo.

4. for some reason this just made me crack up lol

5. sometimes you just let your mind go and it pays off with beauty. pure beauty that would make you wanna go see the dr if you weren't high, I love it

6. #6 tehpurplepills, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    a dog attacking me, i was walkling to the boys n girls club and i heard a grawling ripping biting sound reeally reaally close to me, like if it was right in my ear whas just like wtf i knew it was i dog i reached for my pocketnife but im just looking around looking around... im in an empty parking lot and not a single person or car in sight, no dogs, nothing

there was no way it was anything around me and i was not listening to music

7. yeah a few times over the years. the last i remember was after smoking some amnesia hash from slow motion coffeeshop, i kept seeing this black cat everywhere at a glance, running by me but it never even existed.

8. i had this bud im almost certain was laced.. because dude told me it had cocaine i dont even think cocain mabye fry or sumthing though but i was having mad hallucinations out of the corner of my eye like this chick gettin banged bro ;)

9. I see light figures, but that's it lol.

10. One time I swear my teachers looked like doll figurines of what they looked like when i was sober,

loll weeds a hell of a drug

11. I swear I had laced weed but everyone says I just got super baked. Everything looked like a cartoon. Intense man.:smoking:

12. Haha I get that when I smoke some intense bud. I'll be laying in bed or something in the dark and I see colors kind of swirling together. Other times I think I see things in my peripheral vision and when I look there's nothing there :p

13. This is proof that that Matrix is real.

14. yeah, i was taking a short cut to get to wendys with a few friends through a wooded train track area and i saw a giant black roundish object that i swear was a rouge black bear.. in a city.

15. Last night I was high as fucking balls in the middle of a wood at 3 in the morning.

Ever read the Mr Men books as a kid?

Imagine mr fussy, but with glowing yellow eyes and purple body running at you.
    But It was just some street lights in the distance.

16. sometimes i see little specles of white/silver things in the air flying around, leaving transparent trails behind them, almost looking like sperm, but more alien in their movements, it's weird, and i'm not hullucinating them, they are for sure there, could be some air-born microbes that you can focus in on and see if you get to the max your eyes can focus, which may have to do with weed of course

17. U meen the floating black dots?