Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mild Hallucinations?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by triumphinme, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum so I will introduce myself first. I'm 21 and just started smoking about 8 months ago. I've always wondered about drugs since I could comprehend that drugs change your mind and body. I always did research and found drugs fascinating. So I guess I've always been curious. But this forum isn't about drugs as a whole, just marijuana. I have never tried smoking until about 8 months ago because I didn't like the pressures of trying it in high school, so I knew some day if I did try it I would do it for myself, not because everyone else was doing it.
    So back to my question. When I first smoked I definitely got pretty stoned. I kept telling my brother that I could see smoke coming out of my nose and mouth when I was breathing normally or talking and it only happened when I wasn't paying attention to it. He said it could just be cold, which we were inside so that takes that out of the question.
    The next day I just ruled out hallucinations because I just didn't think it could happen.
    Until it started happening a few more times. It seems to only do it when I smoke Hella dank bud.
    Just last night I was smoking with some friends and I was looking at my friend and the smoke from the incent looked green. And then her TV was just on a screen telling her to connect to the internet, I know it was just there nothing moving and I quickly glanced at it and it looked like the words flipped around and then went back to normal.

So my question: is it normal, or even possible to have mild hallucinations, or is it just in my head?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2. #2 cball, Jun 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
    no
    in your head
    made up
    propaganda theme we have all seen before...hmm...

and looky there..op has a nice new account...ya..we know how this plays out kids...

3. No need to be a dick. Thanks for the warm welcome. I thought this forum was to ask and answer people's questions.

4. I'm a pretty new smoker as well. I don't think it's weird at first because your mind goes for a ride it hasn't experienced before. But if that keeps happening, better make sure you are only smoking green.

5. I promise it's only green. Dealers around here are pretty trust worthy and my brother is tight with his dealer and I just get my bud from my brother.

6. Not a hallucination, ive had vapor come out of my mouth in my house when it gets a bit chilly or you could have swallowed a bit of smoke, when i was younger i remember watching a mate burp up smoke after putting his tab out 20 mins before, and the tv thing probally just a trick of the eye. Remember MJ seriously effects the eyes hence why its good for glucoma, and our vision is flipped we see things upside down and the eye flips them, could of just been a single moment you witnessed, no to hallucinations though dude!

7. No your telling yourself your seeing that so you belive it u were just stoned man

8. It's called being high as shitt :hide: don't worry about it. Sounds like you're hallucinating hallucinations :smokin: just chill!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Why does nobody believe that weed can cause mild hallucinations. everybodies body chemistry is different, I know a kid that has a weird allergy to aspirin that causes him to get high. Or so he sais, he could be bullshitting. Anywho back to my point, when you are a new smoker high doses can make you mildly hallucinate. Nothing like full blown hallucinogens however. I have only experienced oev a few times but they were very mild. I can achieve cev pretty easily with meditation however. Never actually heard of hallucinations like yours though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app