"Mike's Hard Lemonade"

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ienjoysmokin, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Gross. I would so much rather drink a tasty beer.

2. Whos keepin anyone from drinkin what they want? We all got opinions and were all sharin them..

Like its been said before.. i dont say say mikes is for females because "real men" shouldent drink it. I say it cause females drink it just to say theyre consuming some alcohol without the shitty taste and maybe get a little giggly and have an excuse for bein easy :)

I drink to get drunk..period. The cheaper and faster i get there the better to me.. im not down with drinkin some lemonade with a hint of alcohol for the purpose of gettin buzzed, bloated, and pissin every 2 minutes..

Im all about drinkin some E&J, gettin belligerent, and pissin on some buildings tho..

3. Which feeling? The holy crap this is taking 2 hours to drink because it tastes so bad feeling? or the omfg i feel so bloated feeling?

4. Yeah it tastes good, but it's nothing special. Not enough alcohol content to enjoy. If I'm going to drink something with such little alcohol in it, it's gonna be wine (even though wine has quite a bit more alcohol in it than beer and mike's) because a good wine can really be something special.

If I'm looking to get fucked up, I've got a few go to drinks. I love Manhattans when I'm in the mood for a stiff drink that really tastes like a stiff drink. Love Martinies, but god damn don't you dare put vodka in that! Fucking waitress the other day asked if I wanted Gin or Vodka in my Martini....I'm like really? Really? Vodka Martinies are blasphemy. Gin and tonic is always good, but tonic water gives me the worse fucking hange over. Rum and coke is amazing; Sailor Jerry is my go to rum for mixing for sure. 92 proof and tastes better than the Captain. I also rather enjoy Hot damn 100 proof and sparkling cider.

Seriouly, you guys have to try Hot damn 100 proof and sparkling cider, that shit tastes amazing. Even though it's probably a "girly" drink.

5. Mikes isn't for girls, it's for kids. Every woman I know over the age of 25 drinks beer and/or real cocktails.

6. If I want to get a good buzz on, I'll have a shot or two.

I'd rather get buzzed than drunk though, honestly. Being drunk is no fucking fun... Being happily buzzed is where its at.

7. i really only enjoy drinking liquor, i like the taste of whiskey and rum and it gets me wasted, beer never appealed to me as much as others, though i will drink it no questions asked

girly drinks taste wonderful though, i have no problem drinking them, manly men can criticize me, thats just their alpha male instinct, just a way for them to feed their egos

8. All about the Old English.

and Four Loco.

9. I left a can of Four Loko in my friend's fridge in NJ and never got a chance to drink it. I haven't found them here yet.. then again I haven't been looking...

As for Olde English.... nooooo!!!! lol

10. ewww... every time i havbe one i throw up. too sugary.

11. It's alcohol and energy drink in one basically. Fucks you up to no end. I had two of them once, followed by 4 cups of cranberry and vodka. Lots and lots of vodka.

No idea how i made it to work the next day.

12. They are alright but they are too sweet to drink enough to get buzzed without getting a stomach ache and a sugar rush.

I didn't drink beer till I was 23, but now I enjoy the taste of beer quite a bit. I used to get drunk off of mixed drinks, shots or whatever else was easy to get down as I hated beer. I was only shown nasty american mass produced light lagers though.

It's something where you have to try different beers till you find one for you.

Also stay away from anything mass produced here in america. Microbrewries have the best beers as far as quality.

13. Mikes is waayyy to sugaree.

14. Shit is pretty tasty. Its a mans beer haha.

15. Those teas are awesome, but really Mike's has about the same alcohol as any other average beer, about 5% percent.

16. Penelopes right.. We don't have mikes here but we have all kinds of these alcopop drinks. Vodka cruisers etc. Blatantly made for 13-15 year olds.

Its no coicidence that everytime on "To catch a predator" they brought booze, It was mikes hard lemonade lol

17. #57 NORRIN RADD, Jul 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2010
    40'z of OE > The value of your life.

18. i dont see how its a bitch drink if its alc. content is on par or even more than beer

19. Because it tastes good... duh.

20. hahah thats hella stupid.

id take a 40 of OE over mikes tho lol