"Mike's Hard Lemonade"

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ienjoysmokin, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Me and my group of friends drink Southern Comfort when we want to get FUCKED UP and I sure as hell know we ain't no preppy bitchs LOL. We used to drink that type of liquor before we were even eighteen way back. The world doesn't revolve around you; what you experiance around you is not the only thing that happens. People have different life experiances.

2. Beer tastes like ass, I'll drink some mikes hard lemonade all day though, shit tastes good and is more potent then most beer!

3. Oh girl drinks?

Lets go grab some Captain Morgan iced tea boys!

4. hey nigas chill. i drank that shit because i was thirsty as hell, hell yea its for females, but that shit tasted fuckin great. no homo.

5. I have no tolerance fir alcohol so I'd get drunk from thos
    smirnoff ftw

6. Like i've said i've never had mikes, but i never understood the whole "thats a girls drink" thing...i thought the whole point in drinking is too get drunk, why are you not "cool" if you drink something that tastes good to get you drunk instead of something that tastes like ass???

7. Lol you guys sound like jock dumbasses, come on now.

Girl drink???

Last time I picked up some alch I guess I didn't notice the "Men" or "Women" label on it. Oh wait, cause there isn't one.

Looks like there's a major case of head-up-ass here. :rolleyes:

If it tastes good and it has more alchohol then a nasty-ass beer, then why not?

8. #28 Wet Horse Lips, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2010
    I do believe chugging a litre of Vex and then gorging yourself on a box of Triscuits is the way most men drink their alcohol.

EDIT: Ya, agree with you Pink.

Gender... one of the worst social constructs... wreaking havoc for... well, a long fucking time.

9. What's with all the hate on BEER?

Beer tastes awesome and IS AWESOME. Chill on the beer-shit-talking... if you don't like it, fine.. but millions upon millions of people DO love beer. :p

As for calling it a pussy drink... well... the thought process is that "real men drink real man drinks" - meaning stuff that has an "acquired taste" - high in alcohol content, etc.. etc..

hell some men even feel weird drinking light beers. Its silly, but that's just how people refer to drinks like this in popular culture... "queer beer" or "vagina drinks", etc..

though actually.. vagina drinks are more of the "mixed drink" variety - something super fruity, no taste of alcohol, etc..

10. I've only drank it when I was wasted from other alcohol and didn't give a shit :eek:

11. When we say girl drinks, we don't mean it's specifically for girls, we just refer to it as such.

Mostly all of the good tasting beer does not have as much alcohol as a beer of another company. There are a few exceptions, such as four loko, joose, and some other ones that I can't remember.

Point is, if it tastes good, it's highly likely your going to have to drink a half gallon before you get to your good spot.

12. I drink it when Im just drinking socially. not when I aim to get drunk off my ass and punch a hooker. Thats what rubbing alcohol and craft glue are for.

13. Mikes may have 5% alc but it dont give you that feelin drinkin a 6 pack of regular beer would. At least not in my experiences. So yeah I agree its a girls drink

14. Bring hard to a party watch all the skeezers flock on you.

15. My drink of choice is mouthwash.

16. Don't forget the Listerine. It's like the poor man's peppermint schnapps, right?

17. Well for one - most beers have barely any sugar

Mike's Hard has about 30 grams of sugar in EACH BOTTLE... Mind you, in a "normal healthy meal" a person should only be eating around 15 grams of sugar tops.

I'm sure the immense amount of sugar effects something in the body differently than if you just drank beer

18. Hell yeah, you know how to party.

19. #39 Lucien Lachance, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2010
    I drink alcohol to get drunk. I am not willing to spend a ton of extra money for added sugar and whatnot so it goes down easier. I don't need to because I'm a man, hence everyone calling Smirnoff Ice and such bitch beer because women are willing to pay more so they can stomach it.

getting drunk off Mike's Hard would bankrupt me. Two 40s of That Ol' 8 Hundo costs me me six bucks to get rowdy-hobo drunk.

Ignore the sexist generalizations please.

20. Man it's all alcohol let people drink what the hell they want. If you don't like it then don't drink it. I bet if it was free and your only option your ass would be getting down with the Mike's. Personally I like Rum and applejuice but I'll drink a Smirniff Ice who the fuck cares? :confused_2: