MIKE TYSON vs. APE

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Canibus, Aug 29, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

WHO WOULD WIN?

2. ape, unless mike bit his ear

3. #3 Guadalope, Aug 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2009
    This Fight would be:

Mike Tyson in his Prime, Bareknuckles, no gloves, in a Gorilla cage.

I personally feel Mike would have a chance, If the Gorilla charges, and he rocks the Head, he could quite possible just lay him the fuck out.

But the Gorilla has tremendous reach advantage...

Imagine a Tyson punch, without gloves, A direct SMASH to the center of the Gorillas face, destroying the nose, I'm sure it would twitch, and shake its head, for a second let down it's guard, be a bit stunned. That's all Tyson needs. And with in that second Mike would throw punches n' bunches into the cranium of a Gorilla. Then rock the body, smash the solar plexus and destroy that gorilla.

4. except gorillas weigh A LOT more than humans and are about 10x as strong.

5. #5 Guadalope, Aug 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2009
    This is MIKE TYSON we're talking about here, just not your everyday ordinary human being. A man with unbelievable self discipline. He'd stare that Gorilla in the eyes, till the Gorilla looks away, and Mike will know he already won the battle. Hah... One of his opponents was asked have you ever been hit that hard before? "Yeah, last week by a Mac Truck," was his response.

I'm Sure he would get rocked by a Gorilla, But I'd be interested in seeing him punch one in the face....:D
    "I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined." - Mike Tyson

Imagine, The Gorilla charges, Tyson Smashes it directly in the nose, breaks its nose, then proceeds with a power left hook, an devastating right uppercut, then a left SOLAR PLEXUS SMASH! Then a flurry of punches in bunches. Hahahah, imagine Tyson weaving in and out of like 120in gorilla arms... fuckin hilarious to think of.

6. Apes are in top physical shape all the time, its no question the ape would win.

7. ape, animals can take alot of fucking pain, we have our brains so we can process alot of fucking thoughts.....

8. yea but the ape's face is just a nose and mouth and its very little, my fist takes up 1/2 of his face, and same for tyson, so if tyson cocks back with all his force directly striking the ape, the ape is fucked..

9. stoner thoughts, lol.

10. would this ape happen to be king kong?

if so then i think mike could win...

11. ape, hands down. humans process pain way more than animals. the ape would just be relentless until it was killed. plus they can pretty much literally rip a human apart.

12. I think if Mike could get a few good hits in he would win.

13. I see the ape grabbing tyson by the arm, mid right hook and ripping it right off. :smoking: Check mate.

14. The ape...

Mike Tyson, if he had Moon Shoes...

15. I would fear for the safety of the ape..

Tyson's fucking crazy..

16. Well Apes first fighting manuvure would to go for the genitals. That's just how they fight instinctivly so I don't think Mike would have a chance.