Mike Judge new movie...Extract

Discussion in 'Movies' started by MonkeyUndead, Apr 15, 2009.

1. This movie looks great! JAson bateman is always funny. Mila Kunis is rad as fuck. Jk SImmons and Ben Affleck look funny too! I like the very end when he takes the huge rip!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzJI08YUNik]YouTube - Extract Trailer (2009)[/ame]

2. doesn't look like it will be that great but mike judge is pretty funny so ill probably check it out. i guess the trailer just didnt get me but i did crack up at the end when hes like

"THATS WHY U ONLY SMOKE A LITTLE BIT"

and then hes just coughin out a shitload of smoke

3. YAY! Jason Bateman puffin on the herb!

4. Mike Judge makes awkward comedies. An aquired taste for sure.

5. I wish Judge would make some new Beavis and Butthead episodes. That'd be the mad shit:smoke:.

I miss B&B:(

6. I was actually reading up on this last night. Looks like it'll be pretty good. Judge is always worth a view when attached to a project.

Jason Bateman is fucking great. I'm glad to see any Arrested Development star getting some success. Michael Cera also has a few flicks coming out this year. Can't wait til the AD movie.

Sorry to thread jack. I just really love AD...

7. AD is the greatest show ever.

Keep your eye out for Sit Down Shut Up. It's a cartoon by Mitchell Hurwitz, the creator of AD and it features the voices of Bateman and Arnet as well as lots of other good voice actors. The pilot aired recently, it has potential, but it was disapointing to me. I think once it gains some steam and figure out what works and what doesn't, it'll be a really funny show.

8. Beavis and Butthead wouldn't work outside of the 90's

This movie looks like it may have potential lulz :D

9. That may be true, but I still think it's an awesome show.

10. dude i'll watch anything mike judge creates

11. If you haven't already, make sure to see "Idiocracy". It's funny as fu**!

12. idiocracy wasnt great. it was ok. but not great. this looks pretty good though.

13. This looks like it can be better than office space....maybe.

14. That is a foolish statement.

15. Thats why i said "maybe". But it looks like it has potential. It definitely looks better than Idiocracy.