Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Migrane Strain - Critical Jack Herer

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jarrad, May 24, 2013.

1. hi there!
    im interested in moving into growing medical strains for migraines, and from my research, jack herer and critical mass are both good strains for that. my question is when they are put together 'critical jack herer' do you think it would still be a good or even greater strain for migraines.

many thanks in advance!   :bongin:

2. #3 Mr Jah, May 25, 2013
    Last edited: May 25, 2013
    Im not a pro, and Im not trying to sound like one. This is just my OPINION:

You should smoke Jack Herer all day, since it is a beautiful sativa and will have you uplifted and more energetic, and just leave the Critical Mass for the night, giving you a good night sleep. Try it out, see the results for yourself. Im telling you this, because Im a medical marijuana patient who has had diabetes for almost 20 years, and I like the sativa during the day - indica during the night combination.

About combining the two strains, I don't think they are going to improve exponentially. 

3. Thanks for asking about the migraines. Good question.