Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. im planning on seeing my doctor about getting an mmj recomendation for chronic migraines. i live in mass. any advice or wisdom anyone wants to share would be appreciated.

2. I have serious migraines. I have found over the last few years that cannabis not only helps with the pain, but also seems to make them less frequent. Not sure what you are taking now, but I have taken almost everything out there.

This study is kind of old, but it is full of great info you can share with your Dr.

MAPS: Cannabis in Migraine Treatment Study

It is important to know some info before going. My experiences so far show that most legit Doctors question it, but if you can show them personal experiences and research you have done yourself, it helps.

less

3. I get chronic migranes also. Nj is not a mmj state though, so im out of luck. I would suggest you tell the rec you have bad migranes, and MJ is he only medicine that takes it away right away.

4. uh...are u serious???

i live in mass and weed is DECRIMINALIZED...we do NOT have MMJ...so no ur doctor will look at you like u are retarded lol

but i also used to get migraines A LOT...but then i started blazing and didnt have one for 3 years...but i recently just got one like 3 days ago...first one in 3 years...i think i got it cuz i smoked some shitty mids...its the only explanation i can think of...weed is great for migraines