Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Migraine - Stupid Pen Vape.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Honokiol, Jan 15, 2014.

1. First migraine in over a year tonight.  Never had any luck getting cannabis to do any good against one but went into the local Green Cross help center looking for a Nuclear option. 

No medables!

I let them talk me into this vape pen thing.  Charges on the USB and uses small replaceable cartridges.

I can't make it work as a vape, all I get is smoke.  Feeling old and stupid when you got a migraine is not helpful.   Now I got two problems, sore throat and asthma from the smoking vape, and the headache got worse with the coughing the smoke caused.

I can't imagine I'm doing it wrong,

"start sucking, push button, listen for sizzle, let go of button, keep sucking".

Tastes a little like plastic.  It aint steam coming out.  Can the cartridge be defective?

2. #2 MajorStoner, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    Like an O-Pen type pen?  That might just be how it is.  Pens that use propylene glycol solution have a distinctive taste, but if it's too plastic-y then take it back to where you bought it, it could be defective.

But even my pen "vapes" produce smoke.  O-Pen is more vapor-like than G-Pen but it still gets pretty thick if you take a few puffs in succession.

3. I'll donate the pen and the empties to the cause after I strip that expensive little gob of hash oil out of it.

Thanks for the help.