Mightve Almost Gotten Shot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blazed'n'Confuzed, Jan 24, 2014.

1. #81 B ran420, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    All I got to say about this is that a short person who is nearly blind and on disability probably shouldn't be starting shit with nobody....and if they do. Well they got what was coming to them.

If I saw you fighting a guy that was born with :
    -short height/low musculature
    -poor vision
    -disabilities
    -etc.

I'm going to get involved.

And I wasn't born with :
    -short height/low musculature
    -poor vision
    -disabilities
    -etc.

He was referring to the fact they settle shit man to man, and they aren't so egotistical as to have to kill someone to kick their ass, or kill someone who kicks theirs.

There is a gun culture in America, But most Nations and most people can't understand that it isn't gun owners that are the problem. It is a criminal problem. And a system that keeps people in poverty making a criminal lifestyle seem like a way to make easy money to get out of it.

3. Agreed. Just look at Israel and Palestine. If it wasn't for egoistic politicians I can imagine a peaceful solution would have been implemented and adhered to years ago.

4. Are you strictly referring to bad people, or law abiding citizens looking to protect themselves and family when they're put in danger?

5. You were smoking in the park, so he probably wanted your stash of weed.

6. #86 B ran420, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Strictly referring to criminals. Although if criminals didn't have guns, I don't see the point in law abiding citizens owning guns either, unless they are using it for hunting.

7. Foir a revolution! Haha

If my government can have high powered rifles then I want then too. It's less about having guns and more about preserving my constitutional rights

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="Blazed'n'Confuzed" post="19422293" timestamp="1390924101"]

For a revolution! Haha

If my government can have high powered rifles then I want then too. It's less about having guns and more about preserving my constitutional rights