Mightve Almost Gotten Shot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blazed'n'Confuzed, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Lol, thats not that bad, iv been shot point blank with a paintball gun in the mouth, shotgun in my face from a farmer, 38 pistol pointed at me loaded by an ex friend many times. And now i got a pistol to keep me comfortable.

2. Damn, just for fun, or what? That's some crazy ass shit.

3. We'll make the island of Ireland a united, independent country and exile him there. We also are making much of your population brain dead by getting them hooked on pharma opiates and other painkillers, so we will be able to walk in and take it. France will be given Quebec for it's part in the war effort, and all Mexican citizens will be able to travel freely to British North America in exchange for their military cooperation. Many popular video games are at least partially developed by British companies (GTA for example) and we have embedded coded messages within the software to re-educate the younger British North American populace into accepting our rule without resistance. 

4. No He was being robbed by 3 known gang members. Now he rides with some kinda mini ak thats like sawed off or something .

5. That's dope.

I plan on staying strapped too once I can get myself a handgun.

6. He probably wanted to steal your stash, but I wouldn't doubt it either way.

Haven't you fuckers done enough to Ireland? I'll tell you what... I don't have any place to put all of you when you surrender, so to end all the possible bloodshed and drunken brawls I'll go to Ireland......but I want to have a say in the next COD game when you take their studios. And the only Brit that gets to even think about designing a car to touch American roads is Jeremy Clarkson. And we both know that is a good thing.
    And don't think I'm stupid.....you couldn't stop the Mexicans from traveling across the border even if you tried. You are right about the opiate fried brains of these pharmaceuticals lovers...

So basically I want a plane ticket to Ireland, a job in the gaming industry and......well I guess that's it. Give me a moment to pack! I'll leave the keys on the table.............I should feel more Patriotic but they've fucking all but destroyed the Constitution anyway....so at this point the only thing I can do is save Ireland from having fucking Justin Bieber forced onto them by the likes of you...........You cruel cruel bastard! 

BTW....don't drink the water. There's opiates in it too. Even the poor fishes are on pharmaceuticals here.

8. this is how all arguements should de-escalate. well played everyone

• Like Like x 2
  9. I drank a lot of tap water when I was in DC. Maybe that's why I had such a great week there.... I'm sure the Irish would know how to deal with Bieber, whilst I agree with the Clarkson thing. One thing about Ireland is, the booze is good but the weed has a reputation for being overpriced and shite, so bear that in mind. Something I'd borrow from you people is to get rid of the monarchy, or privatise them. If they wanna keep Buckingham Palace and their status, then they can whore themselves out to Coca Cola and Kraft in exchange for money.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I agree.

• Like Like x 2
    You'll have a tough time selling that here....they are trying to BUILD a Monarchy, or an Aristocracy, it doesn't matter so long as the can kill democracy.... I'll take some good weed growing skills with me.........I mean Jesus...the place is supposed to be Green. Must be the all the damned alcohol... We'll fix them. I'm sure they could deal with Bieber....But what if he turns them all into Beliebers...... You thought the IRA was bad? Those people have lost the plot...........

LOL..Mate...you're alright in my book.

• Like Like x 1
  12. My stash?

I remember my friend and I walked to the park looking for a random hook up, and when we were leaving two gangsters ran up and hit us up. I remember I had the gram in my palm and I was mad cause I thought they were trying to come up. Turns out that they wanted to know where we were from. The group of gangsters that hung out at the park had gotten lit up a few days before, so I think they were just paranoid.

The funny part is I'm Irish. 3rd generation. Grandfather moved here as a boy, and was going to move back during the Troubles but my grandma kept him here. Smart move on her part.
     I think people like us have been exposed to enough hatred and bullshit that we find it is easier to love people for their differences and put away the past because who doesn't love a good story, a few pints and some great jokes? Besides wankers and assholes that is...Hell I take more pride in making friends than making enemies. It's harder work, and requires more effort to maintain those relationships. Fighting is easy.
      Shit, if people like you and I and most of the people on this forum were in office or power the world would be a better place. But war is profit, and conflict is just a business negotiation...that's really cut into the bottom line. That's why they keep us down here and then call us the bottom.

14. I am doing a degree in International Relations and Politics, so maybe one day I can bring about a very small amount of positive change. I hope. I do have an extremely varied social circle, which I am glad to be part of, as I don't wanna be one of those types that only hangs round with people very similar to them.

15. Shit, we were just having fun and joking. But a doobie or three and a couple of pints....Me and this guy could have our own NATO and really do some good in this world.
     But if it was a real war brewing....I'd have won. There for a minute I though I had lost when he was going to send Bieber to Ireland, and then when he started talking about all the Pharma heads....Thought he was gonna talk himself right out of it. But then I flanked him...Got a cushy job and a free ticket to Ireland....Saved America from an out of control Government and even turned him into a fan of the Democratic Republic. And it should help with the shit music scene to boot!
     I'm sure he'd want a pound of weed every now and then...But I could do that for a friend. Turn Ireland into the real Emerald Isle....Worlds largest SCROG..LOL

This is dumb.

What about people that are born with:
    -short height/low musculature
    -poor vision
    -disabilities
    -etc.

Fighting someone with your fists 1 on 1 is almost never a fair fight.

17. A lot of us Americans really are pretty crazy lol. lot of people with trenches in their front yards in camo crawlin around watchin the sky

I agree 100% I took me a while to overcome a lot of the prejudices that I was raised up with. I was glad I did. It gave me a whole different perspective on life. Most conflict is created by men with something to gain, and use jingoism to rally men with nothing to gain to fight for them. They make all the gain, and the men take all the loss. A little thought, a little caring, a little swallowing of inflated ego's and small pride..........It might be a bitter drink...But it's good medicine. Too many big egos out there getting in the way of a good time.
     History is just proof of that.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Couldn't agree with you more. Guns are for cowards who are afraid to use their own two hands

20. Doomsday Preppers....LOL. That fucking guy shot his thumb off.

"It was one of those things where your finger gets in front of the barrel"..........What? I never had any part of my body accidentally get in front of a gun I was holding.

• Like Like x 1