Mightve Almost Gotten Shot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blazed'n'Confuzed, Jan 24, 2014.

1. I'm 18. California law requires me to be 21 in order to own a handgun. 360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

2. [quote name="fearjar" post="19398380" timestamp="1390581337"]Pull that shit on me and Imma have two guns to find pockets for.......And what kind of idiot carries an unloaded gun? That is just stupid..[/quote]If it was an Uzi, like my friend stated, then I'm assuming the longer magazine would make it more visible or uncomfortable. 360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

If I see a mother fucker packing an UZI I ain't running. I want to see that shit up close and find out if he's willing to sell it. And yeah...nothing more uncomfrtable than packing an 11 pound 2 foot long gun around in your drawers. I think you friend was fucking with ya. Dude prolly was just pissing and putting his giant dick back in his pants or some shit.
     I've had people make that same mistake about me before... :hippie:

4. #24 Blazed'n'Confuzed, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    Hahahaha :DI'll never know. Someone said he was probably high and paranoid as well, but he's never been one to be paranoid.360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

5. This. I remember once in high school I was with like 5 or 6 friends and we were just walking around the city blazing. We saw a guy that looked like a total gang banger and had a red bandana walking across the street, and then the guy looked at us and started making gang signs lol. We of course got scared (even though there was like 6 of us and one of him and it was a busy area too). We ended up walking all fast into a neighborhood to get away from him lol we were just faded and paranoid, although the guy was most likely a gang member.

6. [quote name="LAMedicate" post="19398981" timestamp="1390588818"]This. I remember once in high school I was with like 5 or 6 friends and we were just walking around the city blazing. We saw a guy that looked like a total gang banger and had a red bandana walking across the street, and then the guy looked at us and started making gang signs lol. We of course got scared (even though there was like 6 of us and one of him and it was a busy area too). We ended up walking all fast into a neighborhood to get away from him lol we were just faded and paranoid, although the guy was most likely a gang member.[/quote]Haha. Weed, paranoia, and gang bangers is not the business.Are you from LA too?360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

7. I believe that shit L.A kinda fucked up bruh

8. I hate our cali gun laws they can go suck a dick .. Op save up and move to arizona

9. the issue has been that with all the crackdowns from the feds over the years they dismantled the leadership to a lot of these bigger gangs so they splintered out into smaller clicks. "ABK" (Anybody Killa) is an acronym that's become a lot more popular with a lot of sets because of how many enemies they feel they have. So it's a lot more likely that they'll fuck with you now even if you don't claim anything because they're all paranoid as fuck. When you live in certain areas of Cali you just have to be a little smarter about how you move.

10. [quote name="HSO Bandages" post="19400581" timestamp="1390607543"]I hate our cali gun laws they can go suck a dick .. Op save up and move to arizona[/quote]Man, tell me about it.. There's this one thing called 'intrafamilial Handgun Transfer' or something like that where I can legally own a handgun before 21 if it's passed down. Too bad my parents don't own guns.I wouldn't survive in Arizona. HahaMe and hot weather don't mix.360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

11. [quote name="xSadrulesx" post="19400679" timestamp="1390608516"]the issue has been that with all the crackdowns from the feds over the years they dismantled the leadership to a lot of these bigger gangs so they splintered out into smaller clicks. "ABK" (Anybody Killa) is an acronym that's become a lot more popular with a lot of sets because of how many enemies they feel they have. So it's a lot more likely that they'll fuck with you now even if you don't claim anything because they're all paranoid as fuck. When you live in certain areas of Cali you just have to be a little smarter about how you move.[/quote]I know what you mean. Where I live, there's practically a different gang in each direction.360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

12. hellz good eye by your friend , same thing happened to me next to Boston in like Cambridge. some like 17 yr old kid rides up on a bike as im skating this ledge at a bball court. he has no ball and by himself so he looked sketchy off rip , then he put his bike on the kickstand right in front of the ledge i was skating , and my friend and I were bout to leave but we were chilling then the kid puts his arm into his jacket like hes pulling a gun out or something stops , looks at us cuz i knew what was up then proceeded to take nothing out and ride away , not as crazy as yours but made me think of this day lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. [quote name="JubJub94" post="19397815" timestamp="1390572886"]Maybe if gun laws were tighter in America to begin with you wouldn't all have to worry about carrying and shit like that, too late now though is what it is. Glad you're okay OP Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] ehh not to start some political bullshit but if gun control were made tighter and that gangbanger (with a most likely ILLEGAL handgun ;p) came at you, you might not even have the choice to carry because of said gun control. :) peace Sent from my pet cactus in year 1056 AD

14. [quote name="mDee" post="19400994" timestamp="1390611728"]hellz good eye by your friend , same thing happened to me next to Boston in like Cambridge. some like 17 yr old kid rides up on a bike as im skating this ledge at a bball court. he has no ball and by himself so he looked sketchy off rip , then he put his bike on the kickstand right in front of the ledge i was skating , and my friend and I were bout to leave but we were chilling then the kid puts his arm into his jacket like hes pulling a gun out or something stops , looks at us cuz i knew what was up then proceeded to take nothing out and ride away , not as crazy as yours but made me think of this day lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Just about the same situation. Thing is, most of the time you can't tell if they're just trying to flex nuts or they're coming at you with ill intentions, so that makes me paranoid. 360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

15. [quote name="awakenedpineal" post="19401000" timestamp="1390611768"]ehh not to start some political bullshit but if gun control were made tighter and that gangbanger (with a most likely ILLEGAL handgun ;p) came at you, you might not even have the choice to carry because of said gun control. :) peace Sent from my pet cactus in year 1056 AD[/quote]I think that instead of making gun laws more restrictive they should increase the severity of carrying illegally. I at least want to have a chance to shoot back in self defense if it came down to it. 360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

16. damn son this reminds me of some shit that happened the other night i was just about to run up on these kids with my uzi and then i realized shiiiit these kids don't even have cars

17. #37 boomer bumper, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    People in here complaining about loose gun laws need to look at reality. The only thing tight gun laws are going to do is keeping weapons out of the hands of law abiding citizens. Granted, some idiots won't be able to get them, but anybody with money and an internet connection can get a gun. Criminals will always be able to get guns. They're criminals, they're the only ones capable of putting up the capital and having the connection, and are willing to take the risk.Tighter gun laws will only mean people can't defend themselves. Sent from my anus.

18. #38 Strollin'crow, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    I live in Vermont it's legal to open carry handguns here, and you can conceal without a permit. lowest violent crime rate in the nation. so low that it's the #1 destination in the US for japanese tourists

lol uk? i wouldnt wanna get stabbed for no reason by some jerkoff 11 year old lol

19. I really wish people actually understood how hard it is to get a gun legally in America. I mean some states it's easier than others, but In other states you can't. If I remember right in Chicago you can't own handguns or some shit(I read somewhere) in mass you need to have the same permit to carry a handgun as you do for pepper spray. And I'm sorry, but if a "gang banger" walks up to you and pulls a gun, I'd bet my life that it's not registered to him/her. Oh and the serial number is probably filed off. But that's the joy of illegal firearms which is what gives everyday people like you and me who carry a bad name.

Tl;dr-guns aren't the problem. Gun laws aren't the problem. People who own and sell guns illegally are the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Actually, here in Australia since we banned guns we have seen a considerable decrease in gun related deaths and incidents, maybe if anyone and everyone is able to have gun there will be more pointless deaths, just a thought. Also, how many more massacres does America need before it wakes up? The rest of the world is laughing at you. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum