Might Stop Smoking Dank.

Discussion in 'General' started by Bronx Finest, Jun 17, 2013.

1. #1 Bronx Finest, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    So, earlier me and my friends smoked a 5g blunt of mids, best part we only paid $15 for it, where I live dealers pack Reggie bags super fat. I was higher than I've ever been, so since I have low tolerance ima take advantage of it and start smoking that Reggie ima save a tons of money too. Rolled up a blunt with the last of my blue dream this is gonna be the last bit of dank I have in awhile

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

2. I thought you meant weed in general...

3. Yeah as long as it tastes alright. Around here reg is just harsh and doo doo tasting.

4. no one sells that boo boo reggie here in socal. get that shit outta here

5. If it's good and gets you high, why not.

Reggie could mean so many types of quality. The stuff round me is pretty good, I call them high mids. Definitely worth the price over dank, which is fairly high here.

• Like Like x 1
  6. [quote data-cid='18225379' name='SamTaylor1973' timestamp='1371506590' post='18225379']Yeah as long as it tastes alright. Around here reg is just harsh and doo doo tasting.

Yea it's some good shit tbh, it's fairly sticky and has a few trichomes here and there

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

7. Its a good idea thats what i first did when i started smoking again. Damn tolerance will get to you though eventually.

Hahaha 3$ a gram regs lol

8. I still dont get it. Cant you get even higher off of 1g of dank if you get that high off 5g of reg.

9. dunno, nyc mids are banging, I often twist some up and smoke up pot snobs who all usually comment on it being good, them being high and/or what strain is this? lol.. Love my dank but yuh know.. if I'm getting ounces for less than a quarter of sour, siver haze, trainwreck,etcetc and the shit still getting me high and tastes nice.. pot snobs can suck their mother lol, I'm never gonna stop keeping a variety in my stash!