Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

might sound dumb...but...how do you bumb a thread?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dailydoseofweed, Apr 11, 2012.

1. like this?---> ^bump

2. By typing and posting a response that has some kind of content to add to the thread.

3. Well, this wouldn't really be bumping since it's the original and only post. But bumping (i'm actually assuming so don't hold this against me) is when someone wants the thread to go back to the top of all the threads, but is too lazy to actually write another creative idea/reply so they simply say 'bump'.

4. Hahaha, he made a thread about bumping threads, nice lol.

5. Bring
    Up
    My
    Bump :smoke:

6. Im going to remember this thread. If it doesn't get closed (I'm watching you, Sirsog :smoke:) I'm going to return to it 4 years from now and bump it to the top.

7. Like this:cool:

Edit: I'm back again,to BUMP the fuck outa this thread:smoke:

8. [quote name='"boredshitless"']Hahaha, he made a thread about bumping threads, nice lol.[/quote]

Hahaha, made me lol

9. haha funny responses

10. It's threadception with all this bumping with a bump!

:smoke:

11. Bumpception

12. To
    The

TTT.

13. [quote name='"HazeySkater"']bamp.[/quote]

Haha your avatar picture is hilarious to me. Hahaha. ha