Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Might not be the right place for this.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by XReed420, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Hello, I'm new here:

I quit smoking pot about 2 weeks ago. I was a heavy smoker for 6 years ( just Reggie no High dollar Stuff). I have a <span style="background-color:rgb(255,255,0);">drug</span> <span style="background-color:rgb(255,255,0);">test</span> on Monday. I'm 6 foot and did weight almost 155 but have lost 15 pounds over the last three weeks due to heavy stress in my life. I have a very high metabolism also I eat about once a day too. I drive home from work also with the windows down sweating a lot, and my drive home is about a hour 1/2 from work.

I have been using living clay here and there for the last week which is a natural body detox, I have also been using a Aqua foot detox machine the last two days to help with the living clay. Do you think they will work in time for me to pass my <span style="background-color:rgb(255,255,0);">drug</span> <span style="background-color:rgb(255,255,0);">test</span> on Monday.

I tried using clean pee but was surprised at the amount they wanted from me, I use to take piss <span style="background-color:rgb(255,255,0);">test</span> in the Marines and they did not need as much as they need at Lab corps. They pretty much wanted me to fill up a SOLO cup to the top with my piss. I had to walk out of the <span style="background-color:rgb(255,255,0);">test</span> and do it a different day. The lady told me I can't do that but I still just walked out anyway.

I have been sweating a lot over the last two days and drinking lots of water so much I can't stop going to the bathroom every 20 minutes.

I am so nervous I started the job a week ago and wanted to keep it so I need some advice on this.