Might Move To France?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokingpope, May 5, 2014.

1. So I'm in highschool and my Dad got a job offer the other day that would let him move to France. Now he wants my say in if we move or not. Im extremely conflicted. Im well liked at my highschool, but I live in a boring little rich area, where every one and every thing is extremely boring. I have some good friends her but I'm not sure if thats enough to keep me from changing things up. My entire life I've moved around the world because of my Dads job. I was born in Canada, moved to mexico, then Brazil, then Back to Canada, then to Housten then to Ciatel then to California where I live right now. Also Im well known as a stoner and that doesnt affect the me much because I'm not a sterotypical stoner but the moms of this place or sooooo gossipy and have nothing better to do than talk about me and idk even though nothing happens that upsets me too. Just some added imput. I need advice here.

2. #2 Kuollut, May 5, 2014
    Last edited: May 5, 2014
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  3. move to france, i hear they love foreigners that dont know the language, should help in meeting people

• Like Like x 2
  4. i would. may as well take as many experiences as you can get.

• Like Like x 2
  5. You definitely should. It will make for a better story when you grow older than staying in california. Go experience Europe. I spent a night in Paris and it was awesome. Most people don't get the chance to move to Europe for free and live all expenses paid with their parents.
    You won't regret it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good wine, dirty streets, and dirtier women.

7. go see the world bruh bruh, a lot of people don't get opportunities like that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I don't know bro I'm going to backpack Europe next month I will let you know my experience, but so far I've heard nothing but good things.

9. Sounds like a good experience
    All the French people I met travelling were stoners
    And the women are seductive as hell.. They act more confident than North Americans.

10. hey dude, while you might have a hard time fitting in at first due to language and culture (being an American) once you get comfortable it should be awesome.

good wine, good food, not eating tons of GMO horseshit, fucking freaky ass French chicks (heard they dig swallowing the cum), etc.. do it. fuck this country.

11. you definitely should. I had a french teacher who visited france and she loved it. 

12. Yooooo

I'm from there but I live in Canada now, I'm never coming back mwahaha. If you live in Paris though the city's pretty sweet, the babes are gorgeous but don't have high hopes on our green unless you know the right people to talk to..

13. Aye man better than America that's for sure.

14. I lived in france for 3 years and I didnt like it.

School was absolutely terrible!

It depends on where you are going to be as the majority of france is rural and normally miles from anything!

15. #15 boydamien, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    Don't do it lol

The French don't even like the French lol

It's dirty and the people are not very hospitable

16. There's supposed to be a lot of crap hash in France, be careful when buying. Still you'll be close enough to the coffeeshops of Amsterdam and the cannabis clubs of Barcelona.

17. Nip over the channel plenty top class bud in the uk ;)

Although I still go to the dam every year. Like to laugh at the weirdos you see walking around lol

18. Go and get that french pussy, make us proud OP. :cool:

19. I don't get what's going on. I thought it was a rule-breaker to be underage here. I mean... Nobody is buying that OP is old enough right?

Right?

sorry but they don't like you because you are british

When I was in Paris, I got lost and tried to get some help in the train station.

When I started speaking English, I was getting all sorts of dirty looks from the circle of people who'd gathered to point me away. A young lad who spoke English (he was a german if memory serves) told me in English where I should go, with directions. I gratefully thanked him in broken French and on his little map he pointed to Germany. So I pointed to Ireland, saying "Irlandais" is a terrible french accent. Well next thing you know, the crowd either ignoring me or giving me filthy looks couldn't be more helpful. Three guys offered to help me with bags, a woman offered to get me a cup of coffee, another spoke perfect english and offered to show me around. I was shocked.

Now not all French people are like this of course, but there is an overwhelming snobbery towards the UK.

• Like Like x 1