Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Might have to take an ADD test, will they drug test me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddders, May 21, 2010.

1. fuckkkkk.

2. I got drug tested. :p So it's possible.

And if you get a drug that doesn't work, tell them within two weeks. Concerta and Strattera don't usually cause a noticeable effect for weeks, while Adderall and Vyvanse usually show an effect within an hour and a half to two hours.

3. good news! i didnt get drug tested. but I DO have ADHD.. lol they said there gonna give me some form of adderal i think it started with a v or y.. but when i get it ill let you guys know.. he said its just a longer lasting version and its safe so u cant snort it.. so i dont think its a good one or maybe it is cause its still adderal.

4. I think ADD and ADHD is so bullshit. Its the most diagnosed "disorder" in children in America. OMG... This kid cannot listen to boring speeches made by teachers and is always distracted and cant pay attention... HE MUST HAVE ADD. No, its just called being a kid :eek: lmfao

5. im not a kid, but medicine can help that shit. it changes peoples lives. many people ive been in close contact with too.

6. you're probably getting vyvanse.