Might have to fight tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by flapflip, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Better kick his ass
    Dumb ass Don't mess up what you have over foolish pride

2. #22 flapflip, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    [quote name='"RedMagic"']Bro you ain't a bitch for walking away, fuck what anyone else thinks. That's being the bigger man. It'll probably fuck with his head, he'll think you don't even think he's worth it. If he does something, put him in his place. Other than that, though, don't say a word to him.[/quote]

Thanks man, that's what I think I needed to hear. I guess there isn't really a way to justify fucking up all I've worked for in the last year to not look like a pussy. I started out gangbanging, going in and out of juvie, fighting and partying, did many things that I'm not proud of. Got locked up for real and realized I needed to be better, not for me but for her. Ironically, her name is Faith after my great grandma lol.

Now I came here with not even enough credits to get me half a year of freshman credits, and not a dollar to my name. Now I got a job, gonna finish school, gonna transfer to a 4 year, and ill get off probation next October, and I'm gonna move out east with my fiance next December.

Why throw it away, or at the very least be set back, for some douchebag who after this year, ill never see again in my life? People can talk their shit, at the end of the day I get to go home to the two most important women in my life, and he goes home to mommy. And he'll probably keep doing that until he's 30.

3. Always throw the first punch.

4. Yall we gunna bro down til we throw down. Hellz yeh! White trash fo life.

5. Wanting a few more opinions, bumping thread

6. you want to make a better life for you and your daughter? by having guns around and getting into this sort of shit? i aint hating man but thats just silly. try work it out, that is setting an example.

7. yo beat tha fuck out of this clown
    bring him off school grounds or whatever
    make sure its just you and him
    no one else
    1 v 1
    smash him to pieces
    hit him with so many rights hell be beggin for lefts

8. If you want REAL solutions;

You start off by not being in a social circle that carries guns, or share your time with people who think that fighting over an accident is a good idea. Or that involving the police in what could have been a fatal or serious accident, is being a snitch. Grow up.

Almost sounds like you are living some little gangster soap opera. Get yourself out of that stuff man.

TL;DR: Leave the gang BS behind, and move on with your life.

9. Could always break his fucking knees man.

But seriously, that shit ain't worth it man. Your thinking straight. You've got a future.

If he really wants a piece kick the shit into him at fight club. Or a dark alley.

10. [quote name='"K-9"']you want to make a better life for you and your daughter? by having guns around and getting into this sort of shit? i aint hating man but thats just silly. try work it out, that is setting an example.[/quote]

I'm not exactly in a situation where I can be without protection. I did alot of shit back down south, and it pissed alot of people off. I didn't move 340 miles upstate to just to let some dickhead hurt my fiancée and child.

I would much rather have my ass in jail for 25 years than let those two wonderful women be hurt. I probably should have kept my mouth shut in the first place, but I didn't think it would blow up. Or maybe it didn't, maybe I'm just being paranoid.

11. That statement lacks a lot of forethought/foresight. Ok, so you'll pop some idiot trying to be an ass to your women. Then go to jail. Who's there to actually care for them now? You'll send her love letters from jail? Don't live in a gangster fantasy. If you TRULY want to get out of this shit, than do just that. Change state, and don't re-associate with the same crowd.

Insanity is doing the same thing over again hoping for a different result. If you keep hanging with the same type of people, it's just a matter of time before you end up in the same situation you were in before you moved.

Drop the hood act, and be an adult. That's the best thing to do. Confrontation and such is just going to bring you back to the point which made you move in the first place.

12. [quote name='"Vhorthex"']If you want REAL solutions;

You start off by not being in a social circle that carries guns, or share your time with people who think that fighting over an accident is a good idea. Or that involving the police in what could have been a fatal or serious accident, is being a snitch. Grow up.

Almost sounds like you are living some little gangster soap opera. Get yourself out of that stuff man.

TL;DR: Leave the gang BS behind, and move on with your life.[/quote]

Its not gang related.

And it wasn't an accident, he pissed someone off because of a bad deal and they tried to hit him with a car. I mean, they burnt rubber and aimed right at him.

He got out of the way, but when you do people dirty like that and they want revenge, not many people can stop them.

13. #33 flapflip, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    [quote name='"Vhorthex"']

That statement lacks a lot of forethought/foresight. Ok, so you'll pop some idiot trying to be an ass to your women. Then go to jail. Who's there to actually care for them now? You'll send her love letters from jail? Don't live in a gangster fantasy. If you TRULY want to get out of this shit, than do just that. Change state, and don't re-associate with the same crowd.

Insanity is doing the same thing over again hoping for a different result. If you keep hanging with the same type of people, it's just a matter of time before you end up in the same situation you were in before you moved.

Drop the hood act, and be an adult. That's the best thing to do. Confrontation and such is just going to bring you back to the point which made you move in the first place.[/quote]

Its not a "hood act"

I'm trying to do something with my life. I didn't say some idiot who messes with my woman, I mean if someone breaks in and is trying to hurt my girl and kid, I'm not just gonna be unprepared and let them do as they please. You can't tell me you wouldn't do the same if you were in my situation.

And you're definitely right about hanging out with the same type of people. I started hanging around this guy that smoked, and met a friend through him, it just kinda progressed to hanging around the same losers as before.

14. Idk this is kinda getting off topic. I just wanted replies to the OP

15. Ahhh, communication breakdown. Sorry.

Still, no worries, if you kill someone because they were breaking into your house. Don't worry you aren't going to do 25 years in jail. Unless you shoot him with a 'dirty' gun, who's had a long history. ;)

I'm just trying to give you tips on how to truly make something out of your life. No offense to your entourage, but it does sound (based on what you've been describing) gangster setting. Deal gone bad, tried to run him over, you are both 'strapped' (I mean that term was born in the gangbanging community).

How can you expect to do something out of your life if you still associate with people that do 'deals', which end up with them being 'almost' run over. And that the people you have problems with now, by association apparently, have guns. Just remove yourself compeltely.

It's that simple. If you want to continue juggling that circle of friends, and guns in your life, well good luck. :/

16. [quote name='"Vhorthex"']Ahhh, communication breakdown. Sorry.

Still, no worries, if you kill someone because they were breaking into your house. Don't worry you aren't going to do 25 years in jail. Unless you shoot him with a 'dirty' gun, who's had a long history. ;)

I'm just trying to give you tips on how to truly make something out of your life. No offense to your entourage, but it does sound (based on what you've been describing) gangster setting. Deal gone bad, tried to run him over, you are both 'strapped' (I mean that term was born in the gangbanging community).

How can you expect to do something out of your life if you still associate with people that do 'deals', which end up with them being 'almost' run over. And that the people you have problems with now, by association apparently, have guns. Just remove yourself compeltely.

It's that simple. If you want to continue juggling that circle of friends, and guns in your life, well good luck. :/[/quote]

I'm finishing school, and just going to the other side of the country as soon as possible. I just want a fresh start. But ill definitely take the communities advice and avoid these types of people although. God, it feels weird as hell hearing myself say that. "Those type of people" was me at one point. I'm heading down the wrong path again and need to set my priorities straight :/

17. Back on topic please?

18. You don't have to make it sound pejorative! :p

Look, people show their own lifestyles. If you had a change of heart, you are entitled to associated with whomever you want, and same goes for anyone. So you know, you just rather live to see your daughter graduate and get married, rather than... I dunno. Be all gangsta. lol ;)

Just avoid confrontations before you get out of there, and really, really don't give a flying fuck if people say anything about you as a result of being a pacifist. Next thing you know, you'll be out of there and nothing to hold you back!

Take care!

EDIT: Oups, apparently you didn't think this was on topic... I'm confused, but I'm sorry nonetheless! :)

19. Offer some weed. A friend with a weed is a friend indeed.

20. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']

Don't say shit to him.

Keep moving...He swings, swing back harder, nothing happens...Nothing happens.:cool:[/quote]

Yeah, this. That guy doesn't care that you have a child, so meantioning it won't matter. Just walk away. Who cares if you "look like a bitch"? You WILL be a bitch if you go to prison, someone's anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.