Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Might have just gotten busted.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BassanSan, Dec 24, 2009.

1. So, I'm a 19 year old from Jersey and my story goes like this...

My parents are very anti-weed, and my dad has always suspected that I smoke.

Tonight, my brother and my dad went to a Nets game so I took my time alone to go blaze in my car.

We have a small 2nd garage that just has enough room for my car so I'm sitting out there in my car trying to toke, when his lovely girlfriend comes home.

She comes into the garage, I put the pipe and herb by my side and she asks me what I'm doing. I tell her I'm just getting something out of my car, but she doesn't buy it.

She starts screaming at me " YOUR SMOKING DOPE OUT HERE AREN'T YOU?!" " DON'T LIE, I CAN SMELL IT!" " WAIT TILL YOUR FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS! "

So, naturally now I have to hide my shit, so I go where no one can see me and dig a hole in the snow. ( we have about 6 inches of it ) I stash my pipe in the snow and then cover it back up and walk inside.

Now she is outside looking for anything she can find, what do I do?

Should I just act innocent and hope she doesn't find where I hid it?

I figure if she can't find anything she has nothing on me.

My dad also recently tested me, about 2 weeks ago and I passed.

2. You're screwed in the long term if this doesn't amount to anything.

Each little bust just adds to your da's suspicion.

3. Murder the bitch.

4. Well, she is not married in, so tell her to go fuck off. Also, dont hide it in the snow, chances are, there are footprints leading to the spot, also, you could suffer water damage if the weed isnt tight. You are probably busted, even if they manage to test you, and you pass because your dad is gonna believe her over you. Soooo...Hide your stuff, find a new smoke spot, of course, always have some spray or something, and axe to hide smells on your clothes, eyedrops, the usual.

5. Yeah, thank god she isn't married in. I thought of the footprints so i didn't step on the snow, we had a big mound the plow had pushed onto the side of our driveway. I kinda just put it in the mound and patched it back up.

She was already back inside on the phone so she didn't see me do it either.

I figure I can pass this test and she won't find the weed.. so what can she do?

My dad already knows she doesn't like me so I can just blame it on that, she's trying to get me in trouble.

6. With all the things you've said, I think you'll be aight. Just use your head.

7. Just move out? Your 19, get off the bottle, get a job, and be a fuckin man. Stop livin with mommy and daddy.

8. Dude, I have THE BEST PLACE EVER to hide my shit so i never get caught, cus my mom is always messing around my room. Do you have any animals that lives in a cage or somthn? I hide my green in a box that is burried under soil in one of my snake's cage (I keep reptiles as a hobby). The cage also has a combination lock on it! There's no way the rents can ever find it there! It's like I have a fuckn python gaurding it lol. Sorry, though, this is irrelevant to the post o_O

9. Dog, this Lo' hit it right on the fuckin' head. Your 19, and can make your own choices. Try to make your dad a little more understanding of pot, if he doesn't get it. Fuck him ,you can't change people you know?

10. Wow, first off I have to say how much your situation sucks and why would she even get so worked up/even care about you smoking weed in your car quietly not disturbing anything. All the advice i could give you is try to be as logical as you can about it, tell your dad that it is not as harmful as people say it is and try and cover your ass a bit. Anyways, good luck and I'm sorry that you had to get caught that way cause narcs should be shot.

11. Wtf your dads GIRLFRIEND??! I would have told that bitch I was smoking some herb and to mind her fucking business. Then tell my dad she tried to touch my privates in a seductive way whilst offering me beer.

12. Plead the 5th.

13. first off i would tell that fuckn bitch o go fuck her selfand get her nosiey ass out of ur bissnuss and as for your dad i would say you are a freak for wasting all this money for drug test and yes i do smoke wed what is the big deal and if he freaks out make him watch the union (great movie)

14. That made me laugh so hard, couldn't have been said in a more perfect way.

15. To all the tools saying "you're over 18, move out" I really wonder how many of you have amounted to anything. I highly doubt you've established any sort of succesful career, and probably don't live alone yourself.

You are probably pretty screwed in the long run, instead of continue to find ways to hide it, I'd start looking for a better way to break it to your dad than his loud mouth girlfriend.