Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Might have chronic pain in my shoulder.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Morph420, May 12, 2009.

1. Well in January I was really high one night and I couldn't feel any pain inside my body (indica) and I was layinging on my side and I jumped up trying to get comfertable, I hear a pop in my shoulder...I thought I disslocated it but It turns out I didn't. Now its the month of May and my shoulder is still paining up from time to time. My brother tells me that its chronic pain, If I still have this pain when I'm 25...I'm 21 right now.

I'll get my license.

But first I'm going to get my shoulder checked out by a doctor.

2. It doesn't sound like it's a chronic condition if it's "from time to time", but you should definitely get it checked out by a doc. If there's anything wrong, tell him you want to take a naturopathic approach to healing yourself, and try to make it better. If you find your pain is still there maybe then it's time to look at getting a medical marijuana card - but don't use your desire to smoke as a justification for getting the card, it has to be a legit medical reason.