Might Have Accidentally Overdone Bio Bizz, Need Help Asap

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by JustMedicine, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Okay so today my Bio Bizz nutes arrived. I have 6 plants, 3 autoflowers: Big Devil XL, Big Devil #2 and Cream Caramel

3 regulars
    2 x Purple Maroc
    1 x Bag seed

Previously I was using MG organic choice which is a top soil spread nutrient with an NPK of 7-6-7

So today my Bio Bizz nutes arrive and as all my plants are in week 6 and I read that I should use 4ml/l of grow and 4ml/l bloom for each auto. I also applied 4ml/l of grow to each regular (all still in veg). It was only after applying these nutes at this quantity that I read that I should be building my nutrients up week on week.

So my fear is that due to a large initial dose my plants may get burnt. My question is should I flush them tomorrow, before any damage appears on the leaves, or should I wait it out for the first signs (if any) of burn?

My thinking is that because I was previously using organic nutrients the plants may be alright swapping brands without taking too much of a hit?

Anyway I would really appreciate any advice on this asap as I will need to flush asap, I applied the nutrients about 12 hours ago, giving each plant ~ 2 + 1/2 litres, would adding more plain water tomorrow help?

It may also be worth noting I have been using 1ml/l of cal-mag supplement with every watering which has caused no problems so far. My main concern is with these Bio Bizz Grow + Bloom nutes, I hear they are harder to burn plants with as they are organic, but I also know autos are a lot more sensitive than Regs.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Its about 23 hours since I fed them, can't see any problems at all yet, recon they'll be okay?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum