Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Might get sued. What should I do?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hvilee.H.H, Jan 18, 2017.

1. I gave my "friend" or thought was my friend a little bite size of my edible. 45 mins later he goes to the ER because his heart started to race. Now he's suing me for "dragging" him even though he willingly ate it and ate a little more. What should I do? I'm starting to panic because I was just trying to have a good quality time.

2. Cmon you guys , I can't be the ONLY person . I need feedback fast

3. He cannot sue you. Did you tie him down and force feed him? No. It will be thrown out of court. I doubt that any lawyer would prosecute that case.

If he does get away with it, then make it worth your while and kick his ass. Give him a real reason to dial 911.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Lol calm down he can't sue you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Countersue him for being such a lightweight

• Like Like x 5
  6. Also, you have to be 18+ to be on this site.

7. The only cases I have ever seen are where a drug dealer's drug kills someone usually from an overdose and they get prosecuted for a crime. I doubt that any prosecutor would go after you for this because obviously that guy is fine. He took the drugs willingly and you didn't lie to him about the fact it was weed. And he lived. If he were to sue, it would be in small claims court and I'm sure it would get thrown out. No judge in their right mind would listen to a case like this since it would encourage people who take drugs to sue when things don't turn out the way they want. He suffered no damage is anyway because he is fine. The only thing he could try to claim is like emotional distress damages and he would not win. It has to be much much worse than that.

Chalk this up to a learning experience hopefully you won't have any more friends like this. I would cut this guy completely out of my life if I were you.

8. Thank you for the logical feedback and yes I will cut off all communications with this dude.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Can he/she prove it, I mean did they actually take a video of you giving it to them an they ate it? Or there were witnesses that are going to actually testify in a court room?

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1