Might become the next spiderman..

Discussion in 'General' started by TheNewGandhi, Jul 19, 2012.

1. So I got home from working a long eight hour shift. I had, of course, smoked myself silly and walked into my room and immediately laid down in bed.

As I laid in bed, I looked up and saw a spider cowering in the corner of my ceiling. Now despite my unnatural terror for those eight legged monsters, I strongly believe they don't deserve to die because I fear them.

So I grabbed a water bottle and went on the hunt. After successfully catching the spider, which was incredibly easy, I looked for the cap to screw on the top of the water bottle, but it was nowhere in sight.

I quickly grabbed a dvd case, lifted the bottle up slightly and, like a damned ninja mind you, slid the case underneath the opening of the water bottle.

I then went downstairs to release it into the wilds, of my backyard, but I fumbled around, in the dark depths of my living room, with that cursed light switch and the little bastard escaped. I flipped on the light and he was gone.

Now I have no idea where he went. Every itch on my body freaks me out. I know he's lurking in the shadows plotting his revenge. He looked rather shifty.

I happened to draw a picture of what he looked like, however keep in mind I'm no artist.

My question is, from the picture below, does this spider appear to be shifty enough to carry out a revenge plan against me because I tore him from his home in my room.

[​IMG]

2. Looks poisonous

3. i think he does.

4. Yeah I'd watch out for those eyebrows

5. those brows look dangerous

6. Haha...I always pick spiders up, freaks people out.

7. Ahhaha... I hate when it feels like they are crawling all over you.

And he looks like a half human half spider...
    You might turn into somethig ugly.

8. Yeah maybe he's the result of the last guy the original spider bit

9. where are his shoes?

10. then again, it looks like fried egg an bacon strips, or am I just high?

11. Hahahahahaha thats funny as fuck

12. That spider looks sketchy as fuck. I wouldn't trust it if I were you.

13. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha +rep for makin me lol op. I was not expectin that shit ha ha ha ha ha

14. Lol remind me to rep u