Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Might be sick?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dexan, Oct 23, 2010.

1. For the past 2 maybe 3 days i get very hungry and dont have an appetite but when i dont have really anything to eat in my house obviously i dont eat. im not anorexic or anything but then when i smoke i can eat just fine.. is it my body not being used to me eating since i didnt have food for half the day maybe? but the herb helps but im more of a rec person so i dont want to smoke then eat many people say it ruins the high. also i get like a heartburn feeling when the acid goes to the very bottom of your throat its like i can feel something but its not acid and ive been going to the bathroom once a day now since i had surgery "13 hour spinal" its been like that for some reason

tips and adive please:)

2. This is a question for your doctor.