Might be moving to Cali? Help!

Discussion in 'General' started by Still Lifted, Oct 8, 2011.

1. So my family may be relocating to cali. Specifically somewhere near Salinas.

Now I don't picture Salinas to be particularly awesome, but what are some positives and negatives. Also, what about surrounding areas? Santa Cruz, San Jose, Watsonville.

And of course, how is the bud there? :smoke:

2. Pros

Everything and incredibly beautiful woman seem to gather there

Cons

$$$

:laughing:

3. I'm from Salinas originally. I'm not going to lie its fucking boring and small. The surrounding areas are cool though. Santa Cruz is great and they have the Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk there. That place is awsome. San jose is chill, they have that huge ass mall. I think there's some outlets in Watsonville... it might be Gilroy, I can't remember right now. Its nice down in northern cali, you should have fun.

Oh and northern cali has dank buds as everyone already knows:D

4. Yeah I heard salinas now has a shit load of gang violence. But if this were to happen my dad would only be working there, we wouldn't live there. santa cruz looks fucking nice! Blunt on the beach, life cant get any better

5. YEP!! we are known for our buds....LOL

"V"

6. Use to live in Santa Cruz I've been and lived in a lot of different states and Santa Cruz is IMO the best town in America. That's why it's expensive

7. [quote name='"Still Lifted"']So my family may be relocating to cali. Specifically somewhere near Salinas.

Now I don't picture Salinas to be particularly awesome, but what are some positives and negatives. Also, what about surrounding areas? Santa Cruz, San Jose, Watsonville.

And of course, how is the bud there? :smoke:[/quote]

Idk about salinas but Santa Cruz is fun they have the boardwalk and it's filled with beach loving hippies and San Jose is cool they have great food and sexy women. Plus there's always something going on downtown cuz of the convention center sometimes they have weed conventions, there's the hp pavillion center too. Theres also a drive in movie theater in san jo aswell its always fun and you can watch 2 movies for the price of 1. Not to mention northern Cali has some of the dankest buds around lots of despenseries to choose from and depending where you go good prices aswell. And you could always go for drive to frisco for a day there's tons of shit to do there.