Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Might be in deep trouble...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CmMx112, Feb 5, 2011.

1. #1 CmMx112, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    Whats up guys/gals. First off, I was on probation for a year, I had no trouble, I passed all of my drug screenings. Well I had a seperate probation officer for a thing called VASAP, and before I took the vasap class I had to take 4 drug tests, which I passed all of them. Ive only met my real probation officer once, when I went to court. My actual probation ended on jan. 26. Well I just got a letter in the mail saying I have to go to the vasap office to meet with that seperate probation officer. Well IDK if he is going to drug test me, because I never gave him any trouble, and I havent heard from him in about 4 1/2 months. When I WOULD go for the screenings, it would take 3 minutes, max. Well the letter I got said it wouldnt take no more than 30 minutes. Im kinda freaking out, because IDK if ill be able to get clean or not...

Well, For the past 3 weeks and 4 days I have smoked 1 to 2 or 3 hits out of my bong every day.... Before the last 3 weeks, I was completely clean. It was the same bag Ive been smoking on, it was only about 3 to 3.3 grams in the bag, and it was just mids. Ive got about .8 to 1 gram left. Within the past 3 weeks and 4 days, I didnt smoke maybe 2 or 3 of the days.

Now, Im 5'9, 120 pounds. Im realllly skinny with a very high metabolism. I honestly dont think i have hardly any body fat on me. I dont excersize much, but I do walk alot almost every day, and 2 days ago I played basketball for almost 3 hours straight (been really sore)

Now, the paper said I have to come in on the 9th(5 days from now). Is there any way I can get decently clean by that date? Im really desperate, and to be honest fairly scared. I though my probation was over, so I didnt have to worry about this crap anymore. Any and all feedback or advise will be highly appreciated...

False alarm!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read the date wrong! it isnt until next month!!!!! thanks for the advise guys, ill +rep all of you when I get home! so happy now!!!!!! :D :D

2. honestly i think ull b fine if u dont use ur first pee of the day, use the middle of ur stream of pee for the cup an drink a bottle of water before ur test. im 6ft 135 thats very skinny and high metabolism and by doing this i passed an at home test after 3 days, of a similar smoking schedule to yours

3. Workout drink water.. with your metabolism and weight youll be fine

4. Cardio, Cardio, Cardio. Detox(Found at GNC), Water, Water, and repeat. Just exercise a shit load and drink a shit ton of water. And go to GNC to find a detox or something. Also, i doubt they will DT you AFTER your probation was over. I wouldn't sweat it but if your extremely nervous do what I said above but i think your good to go.

5. Exercise, cranberry juice, no fatty foods, lots and lots of water and you should be fine.

6. Yea, I plan on working out like its my job for the next 3 days, then resting the last 2, I really hope I pass.... Idk what Ima do if I dont, I dont know what they will do, I havent been introuble in a long time.... So stressed out right now.....

7. My cuz' is like the same as you 5'9 120 lbs, smoked since he was 10, and got on probation at like 17, he passed all his tests then like you had to do another one, and smoked like a week before, and passed it. Just exercise, sweat like fuck, drink alotta water/cranbery juice, niacin pills...

Really if you are skinny you don't have much to worry about because you have no fat to store THC in. Like I'm skinny, no fat, alotta muscle. I get clean in like a week.

8. Shitty thing is, its at 9:30 in the morning. Ill have to wake up at like 630 or 7 and piss at least 2 or 3 times before I go in..... Idk why it said itll take no longer than 30 min. If he asks me if Ive been smoking, should I lie? stressin like a mo fo right now....

9. I CANT BELIEVE NONE OF YOU SAID THIS!: NIACIN! Buy some, and take like 5-10 pills a day and drink tons and tons of water too, also go to GNC and buy a detox kit for like $30, I GUARANTEE you will be clean if you do that. The niacin will probably make you feel really hot but that's cause it's working. One of the best things you can do is exercise, RUN EVERY DAY FOR AT LEAST 30 MINUTES, 30 minutes is the minimum you need to do to burn enough calories and flush out your system. FUCK THE POLICE!

10. #10 V4p35 McG33, Feb 5, 2011
    Stop smoking. Get you a empty milk jug and fill it up with water drink 1 of those a day, more if you can. If you can do any exercise at all this would be good. Take any antioxidants that you have such as cranberry juice/pills, Niacin, Vitamins. I make a special tonic myself I drink one usually everyday just cause its good for you. I get 2 tbl. spoons of Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother, and as much Lemon Juice and Water that you can handle make about 16 fl. oz of this and drink twice a day. Hope this helps you. Drink alot before you go to bed I know its gonna be a bitch waking up and pissing all the time but the more diluted you keep the toxins in your piss the better off you are. Wake up a few hours before your piss test take a multivitamin and drink and piss as much as possible before you test. And to anyone who says its gotta be yellow, no it does not. They don't really give that much of a fuck as long as its warm. And if they do then that buys you more time to get more toxicities out your body. Good luck bro.

11. #11 CmMx112, Feb 5, 2011
    Thanks guys. I have a few other questions...

Will smoking cigerattes make it any harder for me to pass? I kow their bad for me and all that, but people have flaws. lol.

And will drinking protien help? Ive got whey protein mix i can use. with milk, or water??

What about grape juice? will it help?

Cn the test pick up the NIACIN you were talking about? Dont want them to think I was detoxing

What kinds of foods should I eat for the next few days?

Thanks for all of your help guys/gals, Im just trying to do all I can to help my chances...

... And will working out in general help? Or do I actually need to sweat?

12. No fatty food, so vegetables, fruits and lean meats would be good

13. Cigarettes won't do shit, they won't negatively affect the results. Tobacco isn't illegal, and as long as you're 18 they probably won't care, and even if you aren't they won't care cause tons of teens smoke cigs "illegally."

IDK if protein will help, maybe. Drink it with milk, water is nasty as hell with protein.

Yeah niacin is a vitamin, they can't say shit about it and they won't test for niacin. It's not illegal so they can't say anything about it. Pick it up forsure it will help.

Eat healthy, not a lot of junk food. Eat some meat, vegetables and fruits. But the most important thing that will help you is buying a detox kit, that's the absolute most essential thing you need to do to guarantee you're clean. It's worth the $30-$50 to guarantee you're clean.

14. drink some cranberry juice

15. Chill bro!

:smoke:

I don't know what it might be called in the states, but this stuff is what we use in UK.
    Your local chemist will have something equivelant.

Bio-Light 3-Day Detox - Health Misc with reviews and price comparison at dooyoo.co.uk

3 days and you're clear. It dilutes with water and tastes like diseased horse piss but it will do the job, just don't be more than 3 feet from a toilet. In fact, just set up the playstation in your throne... ;)

But have a strong black coffee on the morning of your visit, otherwise you'll piss holy water and the angels that gather will rouse suspicion... :ey:

16. False alarm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read the date wrong! it isnt until next month!!!!! thanks for the advise guys, ill +rep all of you when I get home! so happy now!!!!!! :D :D

damn stoner mindset, hahahaa

17. haha nice
    i was gonna answer your cig question so i might as well anyway, cigs would probably help in this case, not much though. cigs curb your appetite and are a stimulant, therefore less food and faster metab

18. Not to be a dick, I said niacin pills.

19. Ahahah good shit homie, NICE! No more stress... That's sweet.

I was thinking they might say it will take 30 mins because of wait time, etc... And it might just be a 3 min ordeal just like ususal. you know what I'm saying?

20. Wow man, I read through that whole thing up top. And I was scared for you lol. I didn't know what that separate probation officer was gonna do. Then I read the last line, and I felt relieved hahaaha