Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MIGHT be gettin some silver haze tomorrow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SpiceMadeOfLife, Apr 24, 2009.

1. IF my dealer gets bud tomorrow, he'll spot me a gram (were friends, we chill, its cool). And IF I'm really friggin lucky, it'll be some silver haze - perfect for a school ending party

Anybody got any info on silver haze? anybody had it before?

2. I doubt this is still true, but i believe at one time it had more THC content than any other strain, with 27% in the buds.

3. wow, thats crazy. Hopefully it is still true haha

4. on e of my favorite strains.....if its legit you will love it. amazing high,taste,smell

5. Oh god I'm smoking it right now. Hold on and I'll post some awesome pictures

6. silver haze is good im just not much of a sativa fan im lazy so i like lazy indicas but if i remember right it was really dank good taste and that uppy high definately sum daytime smoke if i remeber correctly

7. Amazing strain, picked up an Ounce of it about a week and a half ago and its already gone :(

8. Here's a link to my review which has these pictures too.

It's definately some of the best weed I've ever smoked, I would not pass it by. I hope you get to enjoy it!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. awesommeee +rep for the amazing review, and now I'm praaayyyinnggg I get it haha

10. I definately hope you do. An amazing smoke. And it's easy for it to not be an overpowering sativa, just smoke a little bit too much and it puts you on your ass.

11. Jason King calls it the "dom perignon" of cannabis in the cannabible..

12. I will keep that in mind, you gotta be on your toes at a party ;)