Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Might be buying an Ounce of....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Morph420, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Northern Lights for $240.

His weed is always top notch medical marijuana.

He says its a good price.

-----

I've never bought an ounce of weed so I have no idea how big the bag will be, and thinking of a hiding spot from my parents hopefully shouldn't be too hard. :/

All my friends are saying its a good deal!

2. Know those ziplock baggies your mom used to give you for lunch?
    Yeah well a zip should fill that almost (depending on density/moisture).

3. ya dude thats an awesome deal for bomb dank

4. That's a reaaaally good price. Get him to weigh it in front of you if you can.

5. yeah definitely see it scaled out, it should be 28 grams or 28.3 if you wanna get technical.

6. I won't need him to scale it out in front of me, he's one of my best dealers and I trust him 100%.

If I buy an eighth or a quarter off of him, he always throws in a gram extra or two sometimes.

I bought a quarter for $100 and I got 10 grams once.

7. That's an excellent deal! Damn you're lucky as hell!

8. superb price. let us know how that works out.

9. I envy you.

10. Met a caregiver today, 7 0z of afhgan skunk or blueberry skunk organic for 1000.

11. Hell yea that's a good deal! What's even more amazing is how generous your dealer is to you. If it were me I would smoke him out with some of that NL :p

12. Dude, I'll come to Michigan and buy it. I'll even hit you off with a half an 0z just for the hook up. I shit you not. Let me know. PM me or something.

13. Great deal man. Northern lights is one of my favorites. Almost pure indica depending on which variety you pick up. Should give you a really relaxing couch lock stone. Enjoy :smoke:

14. I just bought an O from a club out here in sf. I got 29 grams of dank mmj for 315.

Im not inot name brand strains but i picked up:

8th White rhino
    8th Cheese
    1/2 O afghani grandaddy
    1/4 Exotic purple

Overall the Grandaddy is super sweet all the way around. The exotic purp is very dense and nice.

The white rhino is a cross between white widow and a 'curiously strong unknown North American Indica strain.'

To get the most out of your bud I suggest you keep your piece nice and clean so you can enjoy the taste.

Ps. It won't be that hard to hide just keep it sealed and free of moisture.

Congrats:smoke:

15. Mason Jar for sure Trust A lot will agree

16. $240 for an oz of premium headies? Fuck yeah, go for it.

17. I get my medical grade stuff for 250 so thats definately a damn good deal. Ziplock baggy and mason jar to cure that shit and keep it moist.

18. WTF really? How you getting that price? An ounce of really good bud around here is like 400