Might be a stupid question but plz help me out

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PsXtreme, Sep 23, 2008.

1. I have some seeds im saving for mid april for me to grow for real but in the meantime i have a couple of seeds that dont really matter at all to me, they are immature seeds i got from my last pickup. Anyways, i just put them in a towel to sprout and i figured i'de just plant them in the woods and leave them and whatever happens happens ya know. My question is tho, since the light cycle is getting shorter and shorter each day, would that make the plant produce nugs or anything i could use to make some hash? I was just planning on letting them do whatever they do and once they die, make some hash. Since ive never grown before i dont know if it would be possible with how short the days are getting. Its still really warm here, like 80 degrees and it doesnt look like it will be getting cold around here until around november. Any infomation would be appricated. Thanks.

2. Too late to get anything outdoors now.

3. Welp bro - if you have seeds to just shit away, throw em in the woods and watch. Chances are good though that you wont get much of anything outta them. Remember, veg is usually 30 days then flower can be another 60-120 days... doubtful your area will make it 90 days without freezing temps hitting.

4. i was kinda hoping it was gunna act just like lowrider cuz of the light cycle, but as i said before, these seeds dont mean anything to me. I just thought i might be able to make some hash or cannabutter with the plant itself.