Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

might be a dumb question but..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobby82, Oct 6, 2010.

1. well maybe i worded it wrong, like not necessarily stronger, but THC doesnt degrade or leave the dub, the bud keeps drying up but the chemical stays, you know what i mean? (and please be nice english is my second language :()

2. Yeah, I'm just saying that outside influences like heat- even air can degrade the bud

3. if its rolled up, in a tin, and in a locker, not much outside influence in there lol

4. yeah thats true as well, water is especially bad, theres cheap ass shitty dealers around here that drench their weed in water to make it weigh more and rip you off. then theres this other guy i heard of who soaks his bud in bleach, for like 2 weeks... which i think is really fucked up. and i dont even know if this next one is possible, but my friend told me that if you soak it in alcohol for a week or 2 it gets really good even if its shake.

5. yes thc does degrade.