Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Midwestern blue cheese - dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by parkrats, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Just picked up some blue cheese, this stuff is dank. Dizzying head high and mellow body high. I'll take better pics tomorrow in the sunlight but here's a decent one. It's not the prettiest weed ever but don't let it fool you, this weed is potent and reeks of blueberry with hints of skunk

Attached Files:

2. I just grabbed the same exact stuff lol it's definitely not to be "slept" on

3. Oh yeah, very uplifting buzz

4. looks really really dank my friend, im vaping on some sour diesel crossed with hairier kush than usual

5. i smoked this shit before and it made the room spin.

6. Yeah it seems to do that for the first 15-20 minutes, a somewhat disoriented feeling around your head. This absolutely tops the lavender I just had.

7. thats pretty much exactly how i felt haha i think blue cheese is up their with my favorite strains for sure.

8. Here's what's left, about .8 in the sunlight so you can see the trichs better.

Attached Files:

9. shits so nice, we rarely get that dank out here in santa fe. my dealer texts me like a month ahead so i know when to pick up large lol