Midwest growers. Rep yo shit

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TimeIsMoney1, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Screw all these West Coast, East Coast, UK threads. Midwest grows the best dank! Lets see what you have going on right now. Heres mine, just finished fixing a damn CalMag problems, i caught it late and that shit spreads pretty quick. To bad it done heal :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looking good my friend, what strain/s? Im growing one pineapple express right now in the northern midwest. This is my first grow but damn she looks beautiful and smells lovely. When can we expect them to start flowering around here?

3. Looks good but being from the midwest originlly I can safely say Nor Cal is the best grow area ever haha. I got a 12 ffoot by 14 foot tree going check my 2013 journal for pics shes a beast.

4. My plant seems to have stopped growing its in about its forth week and hasn't really did anything. She does have a very loud smell to her. Any help would be good

5. My plants are in 5 gal. Organic soil i ammended

blueberry gum
    Connie chung
    Burmese kush

Mine are about 1.5 weeks into flower! Yours should be going also

Only reason norcal may seem the best is cuz you guys are legal. If my state became legal and we could go balls out like you guys youd have some competition!

Im originally from sacramento lol

6. Not really to humid and too muchrain out there Im originally from chicago area so my guerila experience was there and I can tell you not the best place to growganja. You need dry hot weather. No mold problems here thats for sure.

7. Why did you leave Cali? I couldnt get out of the midwest fast enough. Love it here.

8. I was 14 and had to go with my parents lol. I like it here

Cali is overpopulated, ghetto, expensive and stinks

My area doesnt get to humid really depends on a wet or dry spring. And i dont get a lot of rain in the summer :(

Humid is just an excuse. Keep giving yourself excuses youll believe em! Midwest can grow great dank

9. I did many a guerilla grow bud been growing for 12 years probably almost as long as you been alive. :p just alot harder there rather cruise along in money climate legal and weather wise. Im a parent cant be doing illegal grows in the middle of Chicago hahah. I live in the southern tip of the Emerald Triangle it s beautiful here you just lived inthe wrongplace in Cali.

10. I know i line norcal! Went snowboarding at boreal mountain. Visited the redwoods and went camping up there

If i ever moved back i would live in Sonoma around the korbel winery. Such a freaking georgeous place!

I feel you im 23 now and i would never want to live in chicago! Im in iowa

11. Iowa isnt bad nice nd open just too flat. I love my elevation change too much. Well have fun out there man and good luck stay safe.