Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Troy's Last, Oct 28, 2008.

1. I got somebody trying to sell me almost an O of mids for 50 bucks and I'm thinking that's pretty good. What I'm trying to figure out is if it's worth it. Am I going to have to smoke a whole bunch of it to actual get a decent high? Am I better off buying about an eighth of beast/headies?

I usually don't really pay attention to what my friends are smoking with me so I don't notice the difference in highs.

Thanks in advance, for helpin out a nooby.:eek:

2. #2 Vokal, Oct 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008
    An O of mids for 50 is a steal. Deffinitely get that, just make sure it weighs out good and looks semi-decent.

I would take an O of mids over an eighth of headies, just roll up some nice blunts and you should be all set.

Also if it's some ok mids then you shouldn't have to smoke that much to get a good high.

3. you should be cool. I wish i could get an O for 50 lol. You can't go wrong.

4. Even if it wasn't good mids id buy it and keep it as my weed that I want to get a bit high off of, 50 is a steal.

5. it would all depend on tolerance for me. since i barely ever smoke anymore (and spend most of my time here bitching about it) and have a very very low tolerance i would snap that up. $50 is a really good price. just make sure it's really mids. of course $50 for schwag is a decent price as well.

but if i were an everyday smoker like i used to be i would probably pass on it. whenever i would smoke less than quality stuff after smoking dank every day i would just get a headache and not feel that high at all.

6. in my area 50 wil only get you 2 g's of dank, and about 3.5 of mids. so to me your getting that shit for one eighth the price i would pay.

snatch that shit up

7. 50 bucks would get your an 1/8 of middies? Do you go through a middle man?

8. I would totally buy that, around here mids are like $5 a gram, so that would be like 10

grams... not even a complete half O buy it but make sure it is a full ounce and it isn't

shwag.

9. yea i have to i live in the burbs so prices are out of control.

10. tht sucks my feind i used to go to school wiht lived in the city and she got me same weed for the dealer price, even tho i liv in the burbs

11. i can usually find someone who is willing to give me a deal, but if i want to get some dank i need to go on a friggen treasure hunt

12. no bueno :(

13. chances are its some bricked up schwag and if it is tell him to fuck himself bullshittin you on some midgrade

14. Damn, an O of mids for 50? Holy shit, that has to be some brick man. My Oz's are like 130 for midides.

15. I dont know how it is where you live but in my town any ounce that cost 50 bucks wouldnt even be worth it. The "mids" around here are pretty much swag. and you cant find those "mids" even under 100 a O....

16. Lol buy it, resell that shit for more, then buy some dank bud.

If your completely new to the wonderful world of marijuana then mids may be good, but dank is were its at!

17. :eek: sounds like someone's going to rip you off, sir

18. Sounds like shwag.

19. Dude...MIDS ARE BRICKWEED!!!!!!!!!!!!

50/O is 10 bucks cheaper than an O OF SHWAG. MIDS go for 100+ depending on how good they are.

Even with a bit of tollerance, a joint of mids SHOULD get you decently high if theyre good mids.

20. Good deal, make sure the shit isn't oregano or some shit. mids are 100-120 around here.