Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Im Riley, May 16, 2012.

1. First off: I'm not the most experienced, please don't be sarcastic or call me dumb or whatever. So anyways, where I'm from weed is pretty pricey in my opinion. Fire/kill goes for about 1 - 1.2g for $20, and mids are actually pretty hard to come by (at least from the people that I smoke with or buy from). So after hearing that, what should I be looking to pay for a Gram, Eigth, Quarter, Half O, and O? (You get a better deal for the more you buy at a time I believe?) I've only heard of one person around here selling mids for $10 per Gram and I don't think thats really right. So let me know what you think please! :D

2. I've never bought mids for more than 10..

3. By that, I mean a gram of mids.

4. i get 6 grams of good mids for 10 dollars

5. I get great bubba mids for 60 an o ...

6. Judging based on your prices for dank id guess this is probably what you'll be getting for mids.

10$ a gram
    20$ - $30 and eighth
    50$ - 60$ a quarter

From their the prices could vary quite a bit.