Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids Vs. Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by B-messer, Jun 27, 2009.

1. okay so ive smoked a shit ton of mids since ive started a few years ago, but i have never smoked some high quality dank. im really curious about it and want to try it but the main reason being: the price.

here i can get a quarter of high mids for $25
    but the dank is $20 a gram

still wondering why ive never bought the dank? lol
    just 2 bowls of mids get me a good high, somtimes i smoke too much and feel like shit.
    i heard you cant get sick from dank, can you?
    anyway the thing i really wanna know is, how would you compare dank to high mids?
    of course dank is better.

but what would be a deeper opinion?

2. Same here, but buy danks in quarters or halfs so the price is cheaper for what you get. If you're lucky, you can get it down to $15 a gram. But the more you buy, cheaper it is a gram. That might help your wallet out. But danks are well worth it.

3. dank is the shit but i can totally understand chiefen regs, i used to get zips for 120 but i gave the reggie up for the 115 a qtr bomb

4. If you're looking to just get stoned, I would definitly go with the dank.
    If you're looking for the sensation of smoking, rolling up blunts, etc. I would go with the mids.

5. I've been SPOILED!
    So I would have to say DANK all the way :hello::hello::hello:

6. I saw your stash thread and its fuckin IMPRESSIVE lol,

7. I agree.
    But if you have always been smoking mids give dank a try for once. Yeah it may be hard to come back to mids after but you can always just switch it up every once in a while get high off the mids then do one bowl of the dank and be blazed.

8. Ive been on a two week T-break btw guys havent smoked yet

9. dank every day and other day:smoking::smoking:

10. dank high lasts longer man, and its more clear, less fuzzy and like ugh, more awake aware and alert so you can enjoy your experience more

11. Dank is to Mids as Broadband internet is to Dial-up

12. great analogy :D

13. I like rolling a blunt with mids and putting a little bit of headies in it. Get fucked up and save money too.

14. a qt of kb runs me 120-140 ill smoke that in about two weeks, if i was smoking reg im smoke about a oz and that would run me 120-140. so basically i just smoke the dank because the high is more sustained and the taste is like candy. i got some og kush that has me stuck at this laptop.

15. regs = meh, i guess
    dank = greatness

yeah, dank can get you a little sick if you smoke too much of it+if you're a beginning smoker/low tolerance..but honestly, go for the dank lol

have the regs on you, just in case..but once you go dank, you'll never look back, trust LOL

16. Its like caddilacs to kias really lol. In reality always get dank you have to smoke less and the high is much better. If your getting blazed good off mids stick with em by all means thats a huge amount of money saved.

17. Quality over Quantity bro, you must know this. Dank over mids anyday

18. what most other people have said.

19. Well i see it like this,Mids can only get you to a selected lvl of highness

Dank is just the next step,a new level of highness,and smoking more mids are not going to get you there.

so bottom line is if your trying to step up your game,trying to get to the higher lvl,and don't want a stone motionless,get some Bomb Bay Sativa and be higher then ever before.:bongin:

20. i see, dank must be better lmao.

so i might buy some today, its worth a shot.
    i really just dont know what to expect.