Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids Vs Dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by treeisformee, May 23, 2013.

1. whats the best way to tell your mids from your dank?

i have this bud that smells really dank, pretty layered with trichs and has many orange hairs but im convinced it is high mids or something. the buds are kinda hard and rough. it seems like its kinda compacted together.
    how can i tell?

2. Well right off the bat, the best way is to let us know how it smokes. Does it taste good to you? Any specific flavors you notice citrusy, fruity, earthy etc.

Generally, if weed has very noticeable trichs without looking at it under a microscope you can bet its dank. 
    Drop us a pic and ill tell you if its dank or not no prob.

3. What he said. Not to hard to tell.

4. Smoke it. Smell good? Taste good? Look good? Then it's probably good stuff.

5. Send it to me. I'll do my best to let you know :eek:

6. Post a picture and I guarantee I will tell you what it is.