Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids/regs/Reggie/whatever over chron?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GrooveWindow, Feb 7, 2014.

1. I'll start by coming right out with it: I prefer to smoke mids rather than chronic.
    Now that I've said that, I shall explain.
    Mids get me as high as I need to be, I can buy more for my money, they last longer, they're easier to get, and they're what nature gives us. There are no Purple Haze plants growing in fields or wilderness; it was all mids. Back in the 60s during the summer of love, people weren't smoking super potent hybrids, they rolled up mids and loved life.
    So maybe I'm a purist, or just an idiot, but I will always take mids over designer strains.
    Anyone else think similarly at all?

You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

2. #2 lFourTwenty, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    Nothin wrong with mid-grade..no brickweed though.

3. When I first started smoking all I would get was mids because I had no tolerance but eventually mids just won't do the job and you will have to upgrade to dank. Just enjoy mids while you can haha

4. Btw most weed is the same shit, like mids is just weed that hasn't been taken care of as much as dank. Mids are grown when the male plants aren't removed from the females and the females get pollinated so it spends all it's energy to produce seeds instead of sticky dank buds to catch pollen. That's why mids are usally from big fields because they don't take the time to remove males.

Dank weed is just as organic, if not more, then mids. It just takes a lot more effort to grow being one of the reasons it costs more