Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GibKing, Jul 3, 2013.

1. #1 GibKing, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    If I pay 150 an ounce how much do you think it would run me for a qp

2. 450-500 which is outrageous i would be iffy on buying an oz of mids for 100 let alone 150.

3. quality >>> quantity. every fucking time

4. I can get two oz of good shake for what you pay for an OZ

5. Im with this guy. I cant remember the last time i bought mids but i remember i had 2 grams and i rolled it all into a blunt and me an my girl smoked it all and neither of us got stoned. I wont ever buy it again either unless i plan on making some edibles.

6. A QP of mids? Mids are not that popular anymore. Maybe you can get high off of mids the first few times, but after that, it starts tasting like shit and doesnt get you high anymore. I only smoke mids when I have to. But i never want to.

7. Lol honestly quantity over quality when my mids are just as good as some of your high quality bud.

8. I just make money of bud. Weed is so boring at this age

9. Nigga dang!

10. Obviously because those arnt mids.. I can also get bud like that.

11. After some hysterical laughter i have to be done with this thread. That was iust way to much for me to handle.

12. #13 ckycampmember, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    Based on your cost, I'd imagine $450-500

Sounds like you're not good at making money...

I used to pay $80 a zip for "good mids"
    $225/250 for a qp.

13. You obviously dont make much money considering you don't know the price of a QP. I can get a hp of mids for 400-450 haha but mids are pointless to smoke or sell.