Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids pickup (macros, lol)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tuk2, Apr 9, 2008.

1. $25/quarter

Haven't smoked reggies in a long ass time. Im a fan of strictly bomb nuggets.. but right now I have no monies so it wasnt a bad deal. Just smoked that 1g blunt to the dome.. Now I remember the high from this shit is a really blunted/heavy body stone. Not as clean a high but it lasts longer w/a little more burnout. Whatever gets the job done.:smoking:

please no arrogance/price war.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:eek:

2. Do i see purple?

3. jezz looks real good esp for mids mann

4. Doesn't look too bad man. How much did you get for how much?

Edit: Nevermind I see you got a quarter for 25

5. Just means a purple leaf on the outside got cold in one spot. They are pretty good mids, the pics just turnout out good. Only about 15 seeds.. healthy with the tiger stripe, I think its time to accidentally drop a few around government buildings on 4/20 lol:p

ya the 7g was 30 with a hookup lol but I paid 25 :x

6. god damn 25 an quarter. there was bud that looked like that going around my dorm that sold at 35 an 1/8.

7. 25 a quarter thats a plug.!!!! and I see you keep it real with the Grape swishers good shit Tuk.

8. I wondered the same........? ?Is it indeed?

9. lol, that looks like the same stuff I got. Mine is in a big ass nug form though.

10. shit id pay 25 for it and roll up a few bleezies.

11. Looks like some good middies. I'm glad the seller wasn't like "you see those purple leaves? this is some purp 100 a quarter."

12. Nice midz looks just like mine

13. Hm.... so it is considerably bad compared to what you normally get? I'm astounded at 25$ for a quarter, I thought the states for always a bit pricier, but especially with me in BC :p... This is mostly for mine own perspective, what would you have paid for a quarter of good kush?

14. Here's what the sack produced! J's are .5g, L is 1.5g. These are all so perfect because I pack, not roll.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. You get some nice lookin mids man.

16. It's mids compared to what I usually smoke, got this from a siblings co-worker.. some big black dude lol I don't know anyone here who sells regs. He said he could pass this off as dro to people which I think no way its leafy and stemy, still has a few seeds, and is below beasters. I pay $120 for a quad of dank.

17. whoa! that stuff would SO get taxed for down here. probably wack crypt prices 75 for the quarter

18. I've never seen anyone roll the way u do man.......how do u do that?

19. "Because I pack, not roll."

1. Wrap paper around pencil then slide it off, roll up a strip of printer paper to the right size, insert it into one end.
    2. Grind up your weed to an even blend and put it into the lid of something (as long as it has a lip) like a coffee can lid, chip can lid, pickle jar top, rip off a cig box lid...whatever
    3. Hold the joint sleeve and press into the ground weed pile to the edge of the lid while twisting left and right to force it into the paper. Tip the joint open end up so it falls to the bottom
    4. Repeat packing the weed in, while intermittently tapping the "butt" end on the table to compact the weed nicely (but not too tight or it wont pull the burn through)
    5. Light up your shit and enjoy a professional looking J, that smokes like a cigarette.:D

(The blunt in the first pic I cut up, gutted and rolled. That shit is still beautiful.):smoking::smoking:

20. do you always put a filter on your blunts?