Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids or..?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Toilettissue, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Can any one help me and tell me if this is mids or not?
    [​IMG]

2. ye that looks like mids

3. Looks like some mids, not bad :smoking:

4. Well it is clearly weed.  Only you can judge the quality though.

5. Quality is subjective.

If it has seeds, it can be considered not to be dank, but you'd need to smoke to determine if it's low grade garbage, schwag, or decent, Mids.

So smoke it and let us know.

6. #6 Ganja ☤, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    I can't tell from that pic. Probably mids. Smoke it and let us know. Looks can be deceiving.Looks delicious to me though :)

7. looks like regs or mids.

8. Yea, probably is.

9. #9 lFourTwenty, Sep 26, 2013
    It's probably good mids if it looks like that. when u got herb that has visible trichomes and smells unbelievablely good, it's dank.

10. Looks like some nice harsh shitty fertilizer tasting mids. Nice pickup.

11. IMO if it doesn't have any visible trichomes, its regs or shit. For it to be dank its gotta be frosty as fuck, not just visible trichs.

Once in a while I get high quality mids that smells pretty good and is quite crystally, but I still wouldn't call it dank... Even though I know theres lots and lots of people who would... But when they get dank they probably don't get the kinda dank im talkin about when I say DANK.
     I don't touch anything lower than that really good mids I mentioned either.

12. Disrespect isn't tolerated on gc...

13. #13 LoveoftheHerb, Sep 26, 2013
    Lol calm down man just cause I have high standards doesn't mean mids isn't mids.
    Im just sayin that  whats dank for some people may not be dank for others, not tryin to piss anyone off or sound better or anything lol.
    I mean Im not a better person just cause I can get dank, Im just sayin how it is, and itd be the same thing if all I could get was dirt.

But then again if all I could get was dirt, mids would probably be dank to me. Which is exactly what ive been saying lol.

14. No disrespect intended. I found his post disrespectful and insulting. There is no reason for any one to be stuck up and cocky towards people.

15. #15 Ganja ☤, Sep 26, 2013
    [quote name="LoveoftheHerb" post="18743044" timestamp="1380226572"]Lol calm down man just cause I have high standards doesn't mean mids isn't mids.Im just sayin that whats dank for some people may not be dank for others, not tryin to piss anyone off or sound better or anything lol.I mean Im not a better person just cause I can get dank, Im just sayin how it is, and itd be the same thing if all I could get was dirt.[/quote]I'm calm. Some people just don't understand that it is impossible for some people to get your grade A dank. So you shouldn't rub it in there faces.And to be honest that was just built up inside me and I took it out on you. Lol sorry man

16. #16 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Sep 26, 2013
    [quote name="Ganja ☤" post="18743047" timestamp="1380226587"]No disrespect intended. I found his post disrespectful and insulting. There is no reason for any one to be stuck up and cocky towards people.[/quote]His subjectivity of quality differs from yours. That's all his post claimed.You called him a douchbag and spoiled.Not sure why you view his post as disrespectful.

17. Good mids probably from the look. Only you can know this by smoking it :)

18. I said he sounded like a douche bag. That is not calling him one. I don't think of myself as a douche bag but I know at times I can sound like one.

Calling someone spoiled is not disrespectful? If I had access to the kind of dank he does I would consider myself spoiled as well.

And I found his post disrespectful by him basically/indirectly saying "your weed isn't good enough for me" I'm sorry but I'm sure plenty of people would of felt a little disrespected by that.

But all this is redundant. I already apologized to the guy. I was way more harsh than I was intending to be.

19. Don't mean to sound cocky, sorry dude.
    just had to say something when somebody said its gonna be dank no matter what if it has visible trichs and smells good. I understand some people cant get the dankity dank, and I feel for them, but i would never try to be a dick about it or brag. We all get what we get, I just happen to be one of the lucky ones.
    But I get how you thought my post seemed cocky so I apologise.

20. He was giving his opinion, which is based on his experience. He wasn't putting anyone down, he was expressing his tastes and preferences. Nothing disrespectful unless someone took it to heart, like you.

And saying someone sounds like a dbag and calling them one is essentially the same.

For example, not directing this at you, just giving you a scenario:"hey you sound like a stupid asshole man" is not much different than saying "you're a stupid asshole".