Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids or Kush for $60

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Adamjj1, May 15, 2011.

1. Okay, so i can get about 17 grams of mids for 60, or i could get a 1/8th of chronic, witch deal would you guys take?

2. That is pretty tough. I'd buy the 17 grams of mids and just smoke alot of it. I really don't know.

3. 17grams mids

4. I would personally go for the 17 grams of mids. But if you have the money go dank of course! :cool:

5. both. at the same time.

no mids.

6. Yea, i was just thinking, cause i could smoke half a blunt of this chronic putting in like .5 a blunt and get as chopped as i would off 2 fat blunts of mids.

7. 17 grams over 3.5 any day. It's usually quality>quantity but in this case your getting a good deal.

8. 17 gs of mids, plain and simple. Especially if you don't have a high tolerance.

9. Mids, you could make edibles too.

10. Go with mids!

11. Man I smoked mids when I lived in phoenix for a couple of years and never again!

Go with the Kush man you won't regret it:smoke:

12. depends how good the mids are.

But probably kush if I were you

13. Mids for sure

14. 17 grams of mids vs like 3.5 grams of cron? Duh, 17

15. Look at the mids before you buy though... usually in places where its 60/eighth for dank you wont get such a great deal like 17g for 60 on mids unless its bobby brown mexican schwag.

16. mids! then sell them for more, go back and buy the daaank :smoke: Youll have some money for munchies! :D