Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids or grimm reaper?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by snopro9316, Mar 14, 2013.

1. In the morning ill have $30 to work with and the choice between an 8th of mids or 1.5 grams of Grimm Reaper. I've never smoked it before so looking for some people that have smoked it to leave their input. These mids aren't the best quality, and I smoke strictly from a 2 liter gravity bong.

2. get the dank

3. well shit, definitely get the dank, pack .3 bowls in that gravity and it'll rip you every time! thats better than packing 2-3 bowls of mids to get a shitty high

4. get the cheapest weed then..

5. Ehhhh I'd get the dank if you have a decent tolerance. I bought a cut of mids when I was low on cash. They were nice an green but it took too many hits to get the high I wanted.

6. i agree since u r using a gravity bong....get quantity. first time over quality i guess

7. i hope your not paying more then 5 a g for those mids.. which you are.. which sucks. get the danks

8. If you can afford more soon, dank. If not, mids.

9. 30 for 1.5....strugglin these days....

I would go with the mids but it's really up to you