Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids or dank?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sp4207, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Ive been smoking for about a year now and i cant tell whether or not im smoking mids or dank ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392485593.573831.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392485607.789690.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392485618.140356.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392485631.623171.jpg
    Thats some of the shit ive been getting i think its dank but i would like some second opinions

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks like some low-end dank or some high-end mids (we call them regs here, we don't have schwagg in canada).  But my opinion might be somewhat one-sided due to the fact that like I said, I'm lucky enough to live in Canada where if you don't have dank nugs and if you arent selling it for less than ~$200 an oz then you ain't selling shit.

The easiest way to determine quality is for you to tell us what you pay and where you live.  Mids always have a market price and so do danks so itll be easy to tell with that info.

3. Looks pretty damn dank to me. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Doesnt look the best but its leaning more to the dank side

• Like Like x 1
  5. maybe some well grown outdoor

6. Those look like beasters. It's between mids and dank. That's what I usually smoke

7. Leaning towards being dank.

8. That's definitely somewhere in the dank territory  :yummy:

9. Looks like some dank, well grown outdoor. For sure. 

10. #11 Johnny Blazed, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    thats all dank shit bro

those firsts buds really give it away they just got that perfect shape the rest you can tell when you click on em

11. Looks like loud but smell is everything

12. Definitely not mids. It's low-end dank. Mids looks like straight nugs of grass shit

• Like Like x 1
  13. Seems as if it's some good good bud

14. #15 Weedology, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    Looks like what i get maybe ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392616213.863244.jpg

What strain is yours anyway? Mine is cali grapefruit.
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum