Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids Or Dank Or what?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PalmPrePerson, May 4, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

What would you guys give this stuff. Its very fruity and smells delicious. Sticky as well. Cant seem to get the smell off of my hands after touching it.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Dank.

3. thats what we call fuegoo !

4. lordie lordee!

5. Looks pretty dank to me! Nice and fluffy too. How much did you pick up if you don't mind me asking?

6. SCHWAG, you got ripped, go fight your dealer and steal all his bud because he ripped you HARD DAWG. Dont even smoke that nasty shit broooo, send it to me and i will make you an edible and ship it back i swear BROOO.

7. Looks like dank that was just harvested

8. Not tryna be a dick but....
    if u can't tell the difference in quality between dank and mids and shwag then u don't deserve to have that in ur possession BUUUDDY!!

On a more serious note...
    it looks pretty danky ha

9. Looks dank, but wet. Look at the stem, still looks like it could be twisted, without breaking.

10. that some dank bro...

11. yep, some homegrown. recently harvestd throw it in some jars for a week and open that bitch up everyday so the buds can breath my nigka

12. looks like some dank. cure a little long and even better

13. #14 Pastivity, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    Looks good to me but I like my buds cut with a little less leaf
    No seeds right?
    Did it get you as high as you would have wanted to?

14. how could you possibly call that mids lol that is fire my friend, smoke it and youll know right away whether it's mids of dankity dank

15. Yep, It was just harvested a week ago. Then it was aired dried for a week. The stems fold over and then break, So its pretty dry. Its now in a mason jar. I open it up for around 10 to 15 minutes ever 12 hours or so. It smells up the whole room in no time. Is that about the right amount of time to leave it closed and then open for best curing?

Yall are good!

No Seeds.

To say the least, its a ride once you take a hit.

16. Es muy bueno.

17. You really only need to open it up for maybe 5 mins every 24 hours. The goal is basically just to allow enough fresh dry air to enter so that the moist humid air in the jar doesn't cause mold to grow. You want to keep as much of that moisture in though, however, to keep the wonderful smell and taste in the bud. Looks real dank though. Cure it to perfection and enjoy my friend.

18. If you call that mids then you are spoiled.