Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mids or chronic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vbrasta, Dec 10, 2009.

1. sup, i was wondering when you guys buy your trees do you look for chronic or mids?

i almost always look for chronic, but i love to smoke blutns and these chronic blunts are costing a shitload.

i was thinking of coppin like a oz of mids just for blunts but idk, whats yalls opinions?

2. dank in a blunt is good once in a while, but it's soooooo expensive. mids are a lot more affordable, especially if you save for a zip (oz). i'd buy the zip of mids for only blunts and keep the dank for bongs, dugouts, chillums, whatever you smoke out of.

3. I always look for the chronic when buying green, that's all I smoke! Never anything less!

4. I always look for kind. Mids don't get me high anymore, even if I smoke like 3 blunts to my face. all I get is a headache :confused_2:

5. Looks middys bro

6. Damn phire I think it's time for a t break. Haha. But every Thursday I get an Oz of mids and a half or whole Oz of dank. Mids=blunts,alot of people, moochers. Dank=Me and a friend, dugout, chillum.

7. mids for me cuz i look like smoking js and blunts, but i like to spoil myself with some 20/g shit from time to time

8. if I wanna smoke bowls I buy dank. and mids and reggies I'll roll up.

9. Mid's ain't worth the tar in my lungs, ya dig

10. i usually buy shwag wich i know sounds fucked up but the shwag i get from this one guy is as good as mids from anyone else but half the price, i alwasys use shwag in a blunt otherwise if i got mids they gets throwed in my pipe

11. ^splittin hairs?^

12. oh dawg sorry my posts probly confusing, the shwag i get looks like shwag, feels like shwag, and tastes sick like it too but gram for gram itl get u just as high

13. i love my dank but in my low financial situation i'm always on the lookout for reggies. $30 will get me a half oz of reggies when it will only get me 2 grams of dank.

either way as long as i have some smoke i wont be to picky.

14. I look for headies when I have money, but if I'm low on cash I'll score some mids too. Mostly roll up mids, smoke bowls of headies.

15. If it has TCH and gets me blazed, i'll smoke it.

16. I'll only buy high quality buds. With a vaporizer I only spend 10 dollars a month on bud. There is no reason to settle for less.

17. 30 for half a zip of reggie? Thats a great deal, at least by me.