Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids making me depressed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by impm5150, Dec 21, 2009.

1. I smoked a couple bowls of some terrible-tasting schwag last night and I got really high but I started getting really depressed. I felt like humanity itself was an arbitrary fungus on a tiny ball in nothingness, and that my whole life had been a sham until that moment. Now, regardless of how true or untrue this conjecture I made about the nature of human life may be, I got really sad for the rest of the night. I'm thinking it's just that it was shitty weed, because when I smoke KB I never get like that.

2. Were you smoking by yourself? Sometimes I get like that too if it's just me, my thoughts, and a blunt.

3. Nah, I was with a friend. We were out in the middle of nowhere in the country, though, in an unfamiliar place.

4. Smoking alone is a completely different experience than smoking with other people and I truly believe that. When you smoke alone there are no social boundaries or expectations from your friends or other people around you to act a certain way, so you see yourself in your truest form thats just my opinion.:smoke:

5. Hmm. well smoking shitty cannabis is always going to be bad. Probably the unfamiliarity with the place made you feel uncomfortable and then made you feel sad and scared