Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids, High Mids, or Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Smog, Jul 20, 2009.

1. What would you guys consider this? (Mids, High Mids, Dank)
    & how much are you willing to pay for an 1/8 - 1/4 of this bud ?

[​IMG]

2. looks like good mids

3. low dank - high mids prob. 50 an 8th 100 a 4th high prices over here

4. High mids for sure.

In MY area, id pay 55-60 for a 1/4.

5. Good mids, in my area we smoke nothing but the best hydro.. Theres outdoor, indoor.. and then WELL FUCKING GROWN INDOOR (HYDRO) lol.. Good stuff. :smoke::smoke:

6. looks like some really good mids, not quite dank, so i would go with high mids

and on the real around here that stuff could easily go for 90-100 a quarter, i would be willing to pay 40 an eighth for that stuff, looks pretty tasty

7. HIGHS MIDS probably like 30-40 an eigth depending where you live

8. mids-30$ a quarter

why shit are your dealers smokin to charge you that much

lol 90 A QUARTER LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

9. Totally depends on availability and location. I get it for $20 a quarter, and thats DANK SHIT. But I've heard of people paying a $125 for a quarter.. just how it is. :smoke:

10. Mids...I'd pay 50 for a quarter of it. Enjoy it tho.

11. I'd pay like 45-50 dollars for a quarter of that

12. Damn! Where i come from, a quarter of that would be around 75-85 dollars! I hate how no one ever gets any around here! Most of my dealers started to grow though, so the more weed there is, the less it should cost right? I don't know, just a thought.

13. I'd pay 30 a quarter for that, looks like some good mids that came through here a while back that was 30.
    Possibly 35, looks damn good.