Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids, high mids, or dank? Which does this look like?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jvsdiojisio, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. really Op another one [​IMG]

2. That looks like some good quality bud right there but not the best in my books. I would say you've got some high grade mids, the nugs look nice.

3. Looks like dat magilla gorilla that all the hipsters are raving bout

4. Looks like dat magilla gorilla that all the hipsters are raving bout

5. Looks like some lowish high-mid semi-dankish high-dank  :yummy: 

6. you can say good weed, This mids word is really fowl. Its either grown in soil or  hydroponics .Mids, Dank, Wtf? Dank? really guys. How about Regular and Dro? Getting all fancy with the names. Id smoke those nugs faster than you can break em down. Id be so high and enjoying myself while ppl are worried what "strain" is it..

7. Looks like super chem dogg o.g. purp kush. Good deal man.

8. Hard to tell from the pic...somewhere in the high mids to dank range, though.

9. it could be a fuckload keefier

10. Who cares what it "looks" like..unless yer sellin...it's what it smokes like that is the capper. I grew some of the ugliest, most lemony, pine-sol smelling Dr. Grinspoon that looks like garbage shake but it blows the top of yer skull off like a 44-40.  Those look like nice Indica nugs to me..probably put ya to sleep. Mix a little of those with some sour diesel or hawaiian and you should get a tight buzz....

11. #13 lFourTwenty, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014

Shitty weed can be grown hydroponically..it's all about how well the grower takes care of the plants and the buds after harvest. So calling it regular or dro doesn't make much sense.

Schwag - Commercial Mexican brick weed
    Mids - Decent weed. has seeds most of the time
    Dank - Top notch nug, some of the best weed you could possibly smoke is grown outdoors in an organic soil mix with organic nutes

This is literally as simple as you can get..unless you just call it good weed or bad weed. But growing weed hydroponically does not automatically make it amazing.

12. High mids haven't heard that term in a while but if you have to say high mids....it's fucking mids...

But bud in pic doesn't look half bad it's nuggy at least not compressed...

but come on with these threads..we can't tell unless we can smell it and feel it and smoke it!!!!

13. How does it smoke? Is it potent or is it mildly strong? 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.