Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mids DO NOT exist!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TBF loves weed, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The only thing i hate more than bunk ass crippy is when someone tries to sell me "Mids". Does anyone else feel like mids are simply a slightly better looking regs in which dealers simply boost the price on?

I will never buy mids, although here in Jacksonville, there's always a shit ton going around. I've smoked it many times and notice no earth shattering difference. Anyone have my back on this?

2. Your a fucking retard I will get pics of regs and then pics of mids and show your punk ass what the difference is. Regs are brown and shaky and full of seeds and stems. Mids are green buds normally with a few seeds and red hairs through them lightly.

3. yeah middies can be some nice looking bud, not complete shit, nothing dank, just in the MIDdle :rolleyes:

4. hahaha. i don't know what kind of shake youre fucking smoking, buddy, but my regs are green, very low seed density and usually have those light red hairs all over it. i don't need your picture evidence to know what the fuck i'm smoking. MIDS ARE A RIP OFF!

5. calm down buddy.

6. Well Buddy, you have some good regs but in most areas those would be called mids. So pretty much your telling us that you get cheap regs from a retarded dealer wtg

7. I hate it when people post this stupid shit

8. Well, pal, i guess we can agree to disagree. Don't get me wrong, i've smoke some shitty regs, but 9 times out of 10, in most situations buying from different dealers, my regs are green and get the job done.

9. dude why do you get so worked up? the guy's an idiot, so what?

10. Ill end this non sense arguement with a simple statement. Your getting mids for regs prices congrats. Shwag = Regs

11. If mids dont exist, either does lows, or highs for that matter....it would all be called nothing other that simply "weed"

12. Obv. posted in the wrong section - should have been posted in Amateur Tokers.

13. Why all the hate? No need to get so worked up and hostile over such a small issue...

14. Man, you guys sure look experienced. Oh wait, you're all probably just the dumb asses paying for this shit...so jokes on you fellas.

i once again state, and am totally convinced Mids, in fact, do not exist.

15. "obv." Captain Abbreviation. I've been smoking long enough, thank you very much.

16. Ok man, i tried to end this earlier but i guess nobody's gettin the message. just chill the fuck out. that's what weed is for in the first place. there are different qualities of weed. that is a fact. nothin else to say, other than everyone calm down.

17. Maybe in YOUR area they don't....but everywhere else, they do.

18. #19 boomer bumper, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    then what are they smart guy? is it a speicifc strain? if mids didnt exist, dealers would be growing them, calling them a strain and hiking the price up. so yours getting a deal faggot. stop trying to sound like you know what your talking about because you dont your obviously getting decent regs, but somepeople, like myself, have gotten shit that was literally brown and didnt even look like weed. those are regs to us. mids are dark to regular green, with red hairs on them. feel lucky you incosiderate asshole.

edit: oh fuckin a. i spent my 420th post in this ish. FUCK YOU

19. haha. whos not calm here besides you? it's a message board for discussion on MARIJUANA! i'm blazed right now as i would suspect all of you are. Yes, there are different qualities, which would be REG and DANK/CRIP/whatever the fuck you want to call it. After that, there is no inbetween. You can have good regs or bad regs and/or good crip or bad crip. to be convinced otherwise is kind of sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.